[Resolved] Makro Store / black friday

Good day

I am very upset and furious with the false advertisement that you guys advertised on black Friday.

On the catalog it was advertised that Ps4(337059) was for R3999.99 when we arrived at the till the amount changed to R4999.00. And on the catalog it showed that the special was only available from the 24-26 November and I called Marker(veal) on Thursday to find out if is still PlayStation(337059) are available, they had advised yes.
The package had the same games and same amount of gig(500) but the price changed, I stood there with the manager but they couldn't give me an answer and was told the price is different and its not the same ps4 advertised.
A lot of customer were very angry about the matter. I bought the console but not happy about the price, I could have went to game or don and purchased it. I need explanation for this and a refund of R1000 that was spent on the console.

Contact detail [protected]/[protected]
name : tumelo Bopape

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017

Dear Tumelo,

Thank you for taking time to contact us,
    Kindly provide us with the Makro access card that you used when purchasing and also the name of the store so that we can consult further and advise accordingly.
    We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused

Kind regards,