Macy's / rude employee
I was looking at watches and was having a nice conversation with a saleslady, Bobby. She walked me over to the brand I wanted to see and she was giving me a few minutes to look when a loud, rude saleslady, Wendi, interfered and started to talk to me as if my saleslady wasn't there. Bobby quietly told her she had it covered when the other lady got very loud and obnoxious with her. Bobby tried to defend herself but was shouted down. I excused myself and left. What upsets me even more is that I heard through a relative who works in that Macy's that Bobby got in trouble for this. I often find the salesladies in Macy's are pushy and this Wendy was.
I might call the store but I felt this had wider effect.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay 
- Macys - unethical behavior