Macy's Department Stores — forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment
We have disturbing testimony that macys wrongfully, perhaps, criminally committed in order to” force us to quit ”. "if they wanted to fire me, why didn’t they just do it asap? Instead, they told me to resign, harrassed me to quit, falsified misconduct records twice, misrepresented / defrauded my schedule, shortened my drawer by $10 (Enough to be written up) on my last day, lied, and threatened me with a hostile, unsuitable, therefore unsafe work environment. I made my complaint the following week with the regional human resources manager, then attempted to speak directly with them however they against their own policy handbook, wilfully & wrongfully avoided me, then removed me from schedule, wrongly discharged me that same week, and now wrongly disqualified me from any unemployment benefits. Please note this all occurred within a 1 ½ week span. . . . Where do we draw the line between taking class action lawsuit and not; maybe jailtime can make a difference for the greedy ceos, maybe not. However, please pass this on to loved ones & always carry a handy taperecorder.
More Macy's Department Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned"
- Macys - poor place to work
- Macy's - employee harassment
- Macy's Furniture and Bedding - macy's furniture/bedding issues
- Macys - beware
- Macy's - interest rip off
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager!
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay