Lowes / incomplete job/horrible customer service
My grandpa Oris Mcphatter who is 88 years of age paid over $10, 000 to lowes to get a tin roof installed on his house in 12/2014. I had not been out to his house in a few months up until around April! I could not believe what I saw! They left the facial board unprotected and never boxed in the sides which is now rotten from the rain. They also left the excess debris from the roof laying in the yard! I followed the chain of command hoping they would resolve this problem by now with no resolve. I started complaining in 04/2015 and they responded even sent a rep out who confirmed a month ago the job was not complete but nothing had been done! I get calls from some people saying he didn't pay for the sides and some saying they are going to come out and finish the job??? I feel like the contractor noticed he had to elderly people and took full advantage of them and now lowes is doing nothing to protect their customers. I will keep complaining all over the internet and my next stop will be the news.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Being An Employee At Your Thomaston,Maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - pick up service
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - blinds cutting/service, general sales help