Lowes / incomplete job/horrible customer service

1 Laurinburg, NC, United States Review updated:

My grandpa Oris Mcphatter who is 88 years of age paid over $10, 000 to lowes to get a tin roof installed on his house in 12/2014. I had not been out to his house in a few months up until around April! I could not believe what I saw! They left the facial board unprotected and never boxed in the sides which is now rotten from the rain. They also left the excess debris from the roof laying in the yard! I followed the chain of command hoping they would resolve this problem by now with no resolve. I started complaining in 04/2015 and they responded even sent a rep out who confirmed a month ago the job was not complete but nothing had been done! I get calls from some people saying he didn't pay for the sides and some saying they are going to come out and finish the job??? I feel like the contractor noticed he had to elderly people and took full advantage of them and now lowes is doing nothing to protect their customers. I will keep complaining all over the internet and my next stop will be the news.

Lowes

Jo
Jun 5, 2015

Comments

• Mk
      7th of Jun, 2015

It looks terrible but you might want to look at the contract... I be it said nothing about the fascia or overhang... (Yes it is called FASCIA)