Having problems with Fuller Brush?

Fuller Brush Customer Service Contacts

One Fuller Way
Great Bend, Kansas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fuller Brush Customer Service. Initial Fuller Brush complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fuller Brush above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fuller Brush. Discuss the issues you have had with Fuller Brush and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Fuller BrushFuller crystals to clean windows

After cleaning my bay window with fuller crystals, it has spots on the window and will not come off.
This has completely ruined my window (a bay window at that) it is a shame my window is ruined just
Trying to clean it, I called several of the 1-800 numbers and the only answer I got was to try it again, which I did. It did not help any at all. Can you please help me with this problem, if not my window will have to be replaced.

Fuller BrushNo answer on phone calls!!

I bought the full exterior surface cleaner and it has a missing nozzle!!
    I tried calling them at least 5 times and was on hold for 10 min. On each one with no answer!!!
    I went to the their website and filled out a request for help and have not heard from them.
    After doing all this I found out they are not really fuller brush!!
    They are sas group and they suck!!

Fuller BrushBroken crystal bags

I received the order in a mailer plastic bag. Leaking powder everywhere. When opened, the crystal had a hole in it and all the crystals were gone. Please advise as what to do.
      I would like a complete bag of crystal replaced.
      Order # 80904
      Sales Order [protected]
      7/10/2020
      My email is [protected]@gmail.com
      I tried to call ad the hold time was long.

• Fu
          fuller brush company Oct 15, 2020

Be glad you did not get left spots on my windows will not come off.

• Er
          Erma Taylor Oct 21, 2020

I bought the window crystal and the lid won't stay on the bottle I spilled both bottle o f crystal because the lid came off won't tighten would like them to replace ed

Fuller BrushCrystal order # 419067

I ordered a Full Crustal set by Fuller Brush. When I received the order the top of the bottle was broken off and there was no way to open it to a spray position, the spray bottle was not usable. I called customer service and was told that I could not get a replacement bottle without sending everything back, that will cost me a return fee. The agent I talked to said her hands were tied and that is all that she could offer. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said she didn't have one that could be reached by phone and, so far, I have found no way to speak to anyone with authority. I think it is unreasonable to buy a broken product and have to pay anything to get a replacement for the broken product.

Fuller BrushFull crystal

I have been attempting to correct my order since I placed it on 6/13/2020. The intial order was $20.00 now a charge of $114.64. First of all I was talking to this automated computer the phone got cut off. Second I've been trying to correct the order address. They have the incorrect address 512 hart st and it should be 2012 hart st Dyer, IN. 46311. Third I've made several attempts to call at [protected] and waited on the phone for half hour to an hour on the phone. All I hear is an automated thank you for waiting and some one will be with you shortly. No one connects. So I've called my credit card company to cancel the order. The order #411307. I tryed to change the address by calling FedEx and was told it can only be done by the sender. The tracking #[protected] Invoice #[protected]. Please address this situation. Antonio Frassinone #[protected], 06/28/2020

• Updated by Antonio Michaels · Jun 28, 2020

I have been attempting to correct my order since I placed it on 6/13/2020. The initial order was for $19.99 + SH but the charge is now $114.64. First of all I was talking to an automated prompt and the phone call was dropped. Second I've been trying to correct the delivery order address. You have the incorrect address of 514 Hart St. The correct address is 2012 Hart St, Dyer, IN. 46311. Third I've made several attempts to call at [protected] and waited on the phone for up to one hour with no connection. All I hear is an automated thank you and that someone will be with me shortly with no further activity. I have called my credit card company to cancel the order. The order #411307. I also tried to change the delivery address by calling FedEx and was told it can only be done by the sender. The tracking #[protected] and invoice #[protected]. Please address this situation. Antonio Frassinone #[protected]/28/2020

Fuller BrushFull crystal full exterior surface cleaner

I ordered the fuller brush full exterior cleaner as seen on tv. I ordered the initial kit with the sprayer bottle and extra package of powder cleaner. I waited 6 weeks for the product to arrive. I tried it on my house following the directions precisely, and it did not work at all. The product might as well have been plain white powder or sugar. The only dirt it removed from the house (which is steel siding) is the loose dust and dirt. It was a waste of time and money.

Fuller BrushFull crystal exterior

I put an order in on May 18, 2020. It is now June 11, 2020 . My order number is 67511. They took $117.00 out of my account i would like a refund. Been trying to call this number1 [protected] no one answers and every time i try to e mail someone it gets sent back to me I am ready to report them to the BBB. They say you can return this product in 30 days well how can you return a product when you never received it but they had no problem taken my money. I checked on my shipment order and nothing. i am so upset with this company and disappointed never ever again. I am never one to complain about stuff but i am upset.

Fuller BrushFull crystal (as seen on tv)

Don't waste your money! This company is a rip off! I ordered a set of the Full Crystal, that has been advertised on TV. I ordered one set Over a month later, it still had not shipped, received no email about it shipping, but my charge card was hit right away, after I ordered. I called, and was put on hold, and as other consumers are saying, when I finally got through, I was told it had shipped and I would have to wait to receive it, then return it, at MY expense!
                I paid for it with PayPal, so I have escalated a claim through them. The crystals never arrived, and I have not received a credit either. Do NOT do business with this company, it is a rip off.

Fuller BrushWindow cleaning crystals

Order on April 26, 2020. Call again tody, May 26, 2020 AGAIN.
                  Order had not ship;ped in a month. Tried to cancel complete order today and was told the "Shipping Label Had Been Printed" and they could not cancel my order. Very upsetting. The order has not shipped yet, why can't they discard the order and credit my purchase? I'm done with Fuller Brush. Zero customer service! Their voice intro says to visit their site and "click on the customer service button, " Button does not exsist! After waiting for at least 10 minutes on hold, finially someone answered the phone. Obviously she is bound by Fuller Brush Rules, there was nothing she could do... Still have no idea when the product will actually ship, and no estimated arrival date either. Take your business elsewhere!!!

May 20, 2020

Fuller Brush — Full crystal

4/28/2020 I ordered a Full Crystal set by Fuller Brush Main offer $19.99 and 1 Bonus Bag Crystal Powder for...

Fuller BrushElectrostatic carpet & floor sweeper

I was a Fuller Brush master dealer and we always stood by our customers complaints and Fuller is known for this. My son who is in a wheelchair purchased the Electrostatic Carper sweeper per my suggestion to make cleaning his rugs easier on him. The handle on the sweeper seems like it is loose but I tried to tighten it to no avail. What can be done to correct this issue. It is difficult for him to use with the handle wobbling.

His order #[protected]
                    Name is Kevin McManus
                    Addres is 707 Beach Pond Road
                    Voluntown, CT 06384

Fuller BrushFull crystal/full exterior

this is the most useless product I have ever bought. I don't know what its suppose to remove from venal siding but it isn't mildew. I spayed an 8 x 8 area four times and rinsed according to instructions and it looked the same as when I started. might as well used dish soap. the same with patio blocks all it does is get them wet not clean. Talk about a scam.
                      Never again will I buy a product from this company.

The Fuller Brush Co., IncFull crystal and customer support

I will NEVER buy anything that has Fuller Brush on its container and I will advise as many people as I can, through all channels of communication to do likewise.
                        I've spent over 5 hours trying to get the crystals that was missing from the Full Crystal product by Fuller Brush. I finally got a wrong number from one of their RUDE employees and SHE gave me the only productive number available which is Glenda Tyson at [protected]. Of which I will be posting to every consumer reporting site I can find so other people don't have to deal with your lack of customer support.

Jun 02, 2019

Fuller Brush — Crystals

Dear FB, I recently purchased the Fuller brush Full exterior cleaner. I have read the directions several...

Oct 03, 2018

The Fuller Brush Co., Inc — Fraudulent practices

I recently saw on TV, the promotion of the Fullerbrush crystal product for $19.00 w.shipping a total of...

Aug 03, 2018

The Fuller Brush Co., Inc — Full crystal set by fuller brush

To Whom It May Concern, On 7/31/18 @ 03:01PM, I ordered online: 1 Full Crystal Set by Fuller Brush Main...