Lowe's Home Improvement / tool world bob gave horrible customer service

1 4040 Oldfield Crossing Dr.Jacksonville, FL, United States

Bob, whom I was told was one of the team leaders in Tool World at the Lowes at Oldfield Crossing Dr in Jacksonville Florida was rude and unprofessional. The core job of the employee/customer interaction is for him to serve the next person in line. He was standing by himself. I approached and asked him to help me find a price on a tool box we were interested in. Another woman walked up beside me and he turned to her and asked how he could help. I asked her if she were there before me as I thought I may not have seen her. She said no. I turned back to Bob expecting him to continue helping me. He did not. He spoke with her again. I asked if he was really going to ignore me even though I was next and he told me he would be with me as soon as he completed helping her. I went over and stood at the toolboxes for another 10 minutes and he never came, he continued working with that woman. I then went and found another employee who was unable to find the toolbox in the computer. His job is pretty straight forward. Why he has chosen the policy of helping whomever he wishes in whatever order he deems he wants to is rude and he should be retrained and disciplined for his actions. I did not buy the toolbox. I drove to the other side of Jacksonville to a different Lowes to get what I needed. Most would have gone to Home Depot. This occurred at about 2:00 pm on 1/10/16.

Re