Lowe's (Home Improvement) — management ethics
I shop store 2370 all the time and the management in that store is a joke. They are never seen and if they are they usually are walking around on the phone unwilling to help employees and customers. They are the laziest group I have seen.
Do you not have any rules or structure for them. There can be a bell going off for a department and all staff is busy but not one manager will come help. There can be not cashiers or staff to help customers because they are unable to schedule enough employees to work and not one manage helps.
There is a manager nichole who is worth nothing. She should not be getting any pay to sit at a desk and type or what ever it is she is doing. If an employee calls her for anything she gives them the run around while I the customer is waiting. She is also judgmental and rude.
I see cashiers working as hard as they can just to get slack from people because of no help. Is that not managements fault?
I have watched that store go down hill through the years. They put people in positions they know nothing about. Is a specialist suppose to know something so they can help the customer? The new guy kal in window and walls does not even have a clue what he is doing. He needs to go back to the paint department where he came from.
More Lowe's (Home Improvement) Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service