Lowes / customer service

The last straw. Employees are extremely rude and unprofessional. Don't know any of the products and treat customers like they are a burden. My experience at the Everett WA Lowes has forced me to drive an extra 5 miles to my local Ace hardware.

Employees swearing and complaining in the presence of customers. Nobody knowing anything about the department they work in. A cashier rolled her eyes at me when I asked if she wanted my phone number for my warranty on a tool I was buying. She said no, save your receipt. Who saves a receipt for a tool under $100 for 2 years. Then the guy in the lawn mower section that had no idea which of the 2 oils I should choose for a mower I bought there and was still for sale.

Lowes has really gone down hill over the last couple years. This one is 2 blocks from my house and I spend almost every weekend there. Not anymore. I went to Ace 5 miles down the road. They greet you at the door, they basically do your shopping for you. And every single one of them was knowledgeable about my inquiries. If they didn't know, they would summon another employee that was the expert.

Lowes, you will no longer get my business. Even a sheet of sandpaper I'll drive an extra 5 miles for.

Sa