Light In The Box / email scam
A friend of mine was looking for bridesmaid dresses and found light in the box!!! She emailed me a picture of a dress, I looked at the email and all was fine. I then he following day went into my emails to find that my home page was telling me that I was on vacation!! I went into my settings to see what was going on and then I found they had accessed my settings and sent emails out to everyone in my address book with an email starting dear friend I have found this great Eshop... it went on to say how amazing this shop was as if it had come from me. They had changed my settings to say I was also on vacation!!! I cant not believe they could do this and I feel this company needs to be shut down!!! Please no-one risk using them they are a scam.
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - do not buy from them 
- Light In The Box - purchase not received
- Light In The Box - fastway couriers lack of delivery!
- Light In The Box - bestellung #31856635
- Light In The Box - worst customer service
- Light In The Box - not receiving my purchase