Having problems with iOffer?

iOffer Customer Service Contacts

82 South Park Ave.
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iOffer Customer Service. Initial iOffer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iOffer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iOffer. Discuss the issues you have had with iOffer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

iOfferproducts not received - claim money back

Hi,

I have ordered 2 watches from ioffer on 15/Oct/2018 until march 2019 i was messaging the seller that I have not received my product but they always said its on way. Now it is August 2019 and my account is disabled that I can not send message to seller because its time is over.

I want that the company contact seller and claim that they should provide me my item or give my money back in to my account. Ioffer did not provide any support to solve customer problems quickly and easily.

If Company wants personal detail please do contact me.

Regards,

Sidra

iOfferitems not received and seller not responding to messages

On 2/14/19 I placed two orders one was due to arrive 3/22/19 the other 3/29/19 in the midst of waiting I checked the tracking of both packages and the number never register's so I leave several messages for the sellers and no response to this day. I contact the help desk several times receiving the same response and procedure basically that they are in no way responsible and if I want a refund I should dispute the charges with my bank. Ioffer should be shut down indefinitely, people are getting ripped off and yet they hold no responsibility.

iOfferI have ordered 5 watches from your website and have not received one of them.

To who it may concern. Your company is a flop. I have orderd 5 watches from your prevaors and have not recived one of them. I tried contacting the store owner and all I get back is hello my friend I contacted costoms and they are working n the issue... Bunch of [censored]. This is no way to run a so called web store and rip people off orlf there money.. Thefirst time it happend I leet it slide and waited another 4 months for my order and still no show. I thought I would try a different pervaor from your web site. And guess what still no product that they were so easy to take my money and not supply any product... Is this what I offer is all about screw the costomer fir there money not just once but four times. I think that says something about your websitedo not order anything from them!!! The first order I never recived was for $105 from pervaor nihaoff33 payment comfermed on 2/17/2019. Order number [protected].. The second order witch was sopposed to arive january 13th from 399yipeng1993 pervaor. Order number [protected] which I still have not recived. The third one pervor 999zhengfu178. For $19.95 order number [protected] witch was soposed to be her may 3rd 2018 and still no product recived. The forth one for$24.00 from pervaor niubseller. Order number [protected] witch was soposed to be hear march 27th 2018. And still have not recived anything from your [censored] company... I was willing to let one of the orders slide but not anymore. You cant keep doing this to people who work hard for there money just so your so called shops can take there money and not supply any products. I would like all my money back for your shops within 72 hours or im going to be forced to boycot your wedsite. I think we both know what a little neitave perposal wil do for your site. You coulsld loose millions.. Ill be expecting to hear from you in 72 hours... My email is [protected]@gmail.com. My phone number is [protected].. And my address is 617 a campbell #107 springfield mo.. You should gave my card number on file being that I paid for a product 4 times for a tota of $160.00 us dollars. I hope we resolve this in a matter of a short time. Ive waited long enough for your company to come thrue... How many more people have given you there hard earned money just to be cheated outof there money... Brian radko.

iOfferLouis vuitton belt, rolex watch

I neber received my order and have been waiting since the middle of november and now I cannot access the site. Its ridiculous because I am a first time buyer and heard of this site from others as a "good site to buy clothes" but it clearly isnt because theres no specific seller anyone can sell things on here. I would like to here back as soon as possible thank you I can be reached at my email
        [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2019

iOffer — hot 2018 womens handbags - complaint about goodluck778899

To who may concern, I bought a bag a month ago and after informing myself with the delivery company etc and...

iOfferhandbag

Hello,
          On 2nd January I purchased a guess handbag on Ioffer. The price stated on the website was $37.05AU for the bag. However, $48.06AU has been taken out of my account. The seller says that they have only received $28.5AU. I tried emailing ioffer but I did not receive any useful response. Is there anyway to get the extra amount that I payed back?
          Order ID #: [protected]
          Thank you so much for your consideration,
          Kind regards,
          Soufia

iOffer147641

I have an account with ioffer and I have purchased items my name is Mellissa Johnson and my log in is Penny2018 I tried to edit my profile and where at the bottom it shows close account I clicked on it and closed the account . I contacted the help desk and I was contacted by email on regarding that my account was restored but my email address was deleted . When I go to my account Penny2018 it shows I am a guest not my name is showing on the account. So I can see all of my recent purchases I am waiting for to be delivered and now I have the tracking numbers . But the problem is that when I try and buy anything it shows error and decline . Then I send a message to the seller and they send me an invoice to pay for the item. I then try and retry the cc and it still shows decline . Before this happened with the close account I was enjoying this and purchasing items I loved t have now its a nightmare because everything I put in my cart and try to purchase I cant . So I decided to open a new account in the name of Kaylaa2019 and it shows Mellissa Johnson not guest but the same thing is happening when I put my shipping address PO BOX 851793 Mesquite Texas 75185 and the billing address is different and I put it there and put my credit card information in it shows error and decline . Then I still cant make any purchases and go through the seller with a message and I recieve invoices which I never had to do invoices before and my credit cards I use go through and now I cant buy anything . I am contacting you because for one for a big company like ioffer you should be providing a live customer service agent to actually speak about your account not getting where you leave a voicemail and hope to get in touch with help desk . Also I get an email with a ticket number and then I am trying to explain my problem to help desk and they dont explain what you need to do. I have purchased and spent a lot of money on items . I will be contacting the better business bureau and also the media cause ioffer should not be a company if you cant purchase anything an maybe the credit card systems are down or something but that's not fair to your ioffer customer .
            Mellissa Johnson

iOfferalien perfume and trainers

I ordered trainers back in August that never came. I then received a bottle of perfume and it was smashed. I mean it was completely smashed when contacting seller they offered me a discount on next order. I'm not being funny but why would. I oder something else when the first item I received was unusable. Obviously these items were Christmas gifts which I have now had to replace. I would like my money back not a discount. The trainers though never came back neither has my two make up packs. I work hard for. The very little money I have and can't really afford to lose it. Thanks

iOffer — new givenchy men/women hell fire long-sleeved sweaters

Hi Below is my transaction placed 17/11/18 ...I have not received delivery. My email for response i...

iOfferpurchase item never receive.

On October 28, 2018 i order shoes on iOffer on line that was cumming from China.The order was not accept until November 30, 2018 .I was email that it will be here in December 3, 2018. So now i have not receive my shoes and it has not left Chain. Doing the last two mouths has left me very stress out, dishonesty people and scared to order anything else off line. So i will like to be refunded my money back . i REALLY displease with this company and how they run their business.

Thank You...
                concern customer

iOfferincorrect order received from shanghai2011

I placed order with Shanghai2011 on 4/25/18 for a bottle of Coco, Mademoiselle perfume. I received notification on 5/13 that it had shipped.
                  I received the wrong order on 5/19 and wrote to Shanghai2011 advising him of the error and asking for instructions on return. 5/20 Shanghai2011 requested a picture of what I received. 5/25 I forwarded picture. 5/26 Shanghai responded stating, "We are resending". 6/10, 6/20, 6/28, 6/29
                  I requested tracking number. Shanghai finally responded "sent" but no tracking number . 7/13, 7/16, 8/11, 9/4, 9/10, 9/24 I wrote begging for replacement and/or tracking information. It is December, 8 months have now passed and, I have heard nothing from Shanghai2011.
                  What do I do now? Report to BBB? Post negative reviews online about IOffer? Please advise . Thank you. Lesli Sharenow / [protected]@yahoo.com

iOffer — destination truth 1-5 dvd /

I ordered 2 items of Destination truth / DVD 1-5 on 11/04/2018 and have never received anything not even an...

iOfferhandbags

I bought handbag from ioffer from your website and I have not received the bags l bought. There is no tracking number nobody will reply to me and I was promised a refund I Have been waiting for over 7 months now.
                    I have messaged her so many times regarding bag and tracking number if she's talking to refund me might as well get something out of it but I'm very stressed out and I feel like this is fraud .

iOffertracking and seller won't reply to my messages

Hi I placed an order and the seller won't respond to my messages and won't provide tracking number and people are telling me they are a scammer I have ordered from ioffer and number of times and this is the first problem I've had can you please help me with this order as he's took my hard earned cash and no won't reply to messages are send tracking information

iOffer — order not received and refund not received!

I have two orders from seller of iOffer who have not been delivered and I am waiting for refund! Now the...

iOfferaccount management

I had a customer purchase an item from me for $14.99. He sent a check. However, he misunderstood the listing and so I canceled the order and sent back his check. This customer via Ioffer reversed the cancellation of the order and left me negative feedback. I have contacted IOffer repeatedly for two days to have them cancel the order and they do not respond.

iOffer.comunderwear/ 35 pair/ never delivered money kept

Horrible site the worst I have ever
                          I offer themselves will do absolute nothing to help hey are just a front to steal from you beware they never filled either of the orders and the logo brand I offer will do nothing to assist. That is correct I offer themselves will do nothing to help you withe the issue just take up more of your time.
                          This order was never filled an the money was never returned
                          Date july 23 order was placed, seller shijiebei2018 (3230)
                          Order number: [protected]
                          Order never filled

They lied for almost four months saying the order was on its way.
                          Your shipment is past due
                          Order placed 1st of july
                          Estimated delivery: august 11, 2018 - september 1, 2018
                          Please update your delivery status if this order was already delivered.
                          Ug939873499cn — fake tracking number
                          These individuals are common street thugs
                          Neither of these orders were filled and the money was never returned after asking over 20 times in emails

iOfferioffer

I have over 1200 eBay transactions and I have had less issues with all of them than I have had with the 15 I have had on i offer. I know shipping time is going to be long from china and i am OK with that. I also expect quality to sometimes be an issue but not receiving my item and being ignored by the seller is stealing. YOUR SITE IS WORTHLESS TO ME THE WAY IT IS. The real problem is I cant trust I offer. Your website looks as if it cares about customer satisfaction but It doesn't. IF i file a complaint about not getting an item and there is no resolution. Your percentage of repeat customers must be very low because I can see from others feedback my problems are very common. awful

iOfferstill waiting for my order, 5 months in counting

I placed an order in April 26th 2018 and have still not received it. I have contacted the person (dandan1718a (25743) many times and keeps saying its on its way or they have rang the shipping company but nothing has come from it. I did not spend my money to get ripped off by some scam artist who doesn't even care if the product arrives or not. This website is absolutely a scam and would not recommend this site for online shopping at all.

iOffernumerous orders

a seller on ioffer operating under usernames womenhao9960 and zhengzhou263 has stolen my money on numerous orders and has done it to other customers, yet despite me reporting a total of around 8 orders where this seller has stolen my hard earned money ioffer is still letting this thief advertise on its market place diplaying 99% positive feedback despite having so many negative ratings, this to me indicates that ioffer is aware of these scammers and is turning a blind eye and protecting these sellers, i am currently trying to get my money back through my credit card an ioffer has been in no way helpful at all