[Resolved] Light In The Box — rip off
This company is a classic online ripoff operation. They sell merchandise at cut-rate prices that is designed to look like it works — but nothing works. It's all a gimmick. The electronics are not even supplied with some of their merchandise — just a casing that looks real.
They are an online scam outfit that flourishes off first-time buyers who are deceived by the front that they put up online. You can't find them. You can't call them. You can't get a refund. You can't get a return. All you get is screwed.in my case, I lost several hundred dollars. It was the worst online experience of my life.
You'll never find anyone out there who ever goes near light in the box again. Avoid them like the plague. Stick to major retailers who can actually be held accountable.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size!
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company!
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy
- Light In The Box - email scam
- Light In The Box - no options available to contact customer support. live chat does not work, no email address to send a letter
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- LightInTheBox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china
- Light In The Box - no refund