LG Wholesale / warranty / fraud
I purchased two 125cc Go Carts from Legion Global (LG Wholesale) on 11-9-07. One of the cats broke down the first day I ran it. Since then i have spoken to them about 50+ time about the parts and I get the same story every time, they will check and get back with me or they are in the mail. Not only that, they took my money for the shipping of the parts on 2-25-08. As of today 10-27-08, they have never returned a phone call and i still do not have the parts. This company is fraudulent and something needs to be done to keep them from ripping off everone who makes a purchase from them. I have spoken with someone named Matt in the parts department, and an Ellie, I dont know what she does, and cant get any answers. This place is an absolte JOKE!
More LG Wholesale Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - refrigerator lfx25973
- LG Electronics - lmxc23746s refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg front load washing machine
- LG Electronics - smart phone lg3 brought about two years ago stopped recognizing sim.
- LG Electronics - washing machine/ delay in delivery and communication regarding maintenance