LG Wholesale / warranty / fraud

21765 S. Center AveNew Lenox, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-710-6096
I purchased two 125cc Go Carts from Legion Global (LG Wholesale) on 11-9-07. One of the cats broke down the first day I ran it. Since then i have spoken to them about 50+ time about the parts and I get the same story every time, they will check and get back with me or they are in the mail. Not only that, they took my money for the shipping of the parts on 2-25-08. As of today 10-27-08, they have never returned a phone call and i still do not have the parts. This company is fraudulent and something needs to be done to keep them from ripping off everone who makes a purchase from them. I have spoken with someone named Matt in the parts department, and an Ellie, I dont know what she does, and cant get any answers. This place is an absolte JOKE!

Comments

Sh
  20th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Abosolutely aggree this place is a sham. I bought the 125CC super wrangler go kart and this thing is a piece of crap. Can't get throught to anyone at the business. When I do call I get hung up on, and if I do get through to someone then they can't understand what my problem is. When the go kart came there is no assembly manual or anything to tell you how to put it together. Never have gotten this resolved. They need to have as many people that have had problems to report them to the attorney general. They are total scam artists.
Jo
  4th of Nov, 2009
I agree, but it gets worse. We purchased the 125cc super wrangler and it broke down the first day as well. There is a flaw in the engineering of the go kart. We have to keep ordering the same part over and over again because every time the go kart hits a bump, the piece brakes because it is right next to the frame. It is engineered to brake. Go karts are meant to be ridden in rough terrain, so the location of this part should be elsewhere.

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics