LG RZ-20LA70 / big mistake

When we bought our LG RZ-20LA70 we were quite pleased but after a year it blew up! We called LG direct! But wasn't them direct was a sub contractor help line who couldn't help! Called them 3-4 times! Wrote to LG twice with no reply. Technicians report was the main circuit board had blown. Cost of repair of £150 + I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING LG LCD TVs TO ANYONE AS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY BAD. We have been since to many electrical outlets and to which none of them advised LG. Shame we didn't visit these first. £400 + television (at the time) useless now!!! unless we pay for repair. TV manufactured Sept 06 and we purchased Sept 06 TV was actually turned on October as it was a present TV died October 07. If buying LG take out the extra warranty because you will get no joy otherwise. They just don't want to know!

Va

Comments

Ja
  28th of Oct, 2008

As a hairdresser, I useg Loreal color 45 yrs. and was very pleased w/every Color.
NOW, For YRS.I've used your face creams for many Yrs.
I cannot tell you how disappointed I am w/all of your creams. SHAME ON YOU.
. I could pick up a cream from the Dollar Store that would do as much as all of your creams.
Please live up to your claims...
Jackie Bernard

Ya
  1st of Mar, 2009

I am sure about it that the buyers are suffering from a post-purshased aguish. I have been a victim of LG and I purchased LG Home Cinema- DV-55. They gave me the gurantee for one year of its best working but very unforgettably I found it worst the very next day as no film was displaying on the screen and a bad quality of sound exposed the Quality of LG product to me very next day . I like the company to take action against the showroom in Karachi and asked me with all proofs. I like that to be replaced or refunded.

YASEEN GHORI