LG RZ-20LA70 / big mistake
When we bought our LG RZ-20LA70 we were quite pleased but after a year it blew up! We called LG direct! But wasn't them direct was a sub contractor help line who couldn't help! Called them 3-4 times! Wrote to LG twice with no reply. Technicians report was the main circuit board had blown. Cost of repair of £150 + I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING LG LCD TVs TO ANYONE AS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY BAD. We have been since to many electrical outlets and to which none of them advised LG. Shame we didn't visit these first. £400 + television (at the time) useless now!!! unless we pay for repair. TV manufactured Sept 06 and we purchased Sept 06 TV was actually turned on October as it was a present TV died October 07. If buying LG take out the extra warranty because you will get no joy otherwise. They just don't want to know!
More LG RZ-20LA70 Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - refrigerator lfx25973
- LG Electronics - lmxc23746s refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg front load washing machine
- LG Electronics - smart phone lg3 brought about two years ago stopped recognizing sim.
- LG Electronics - washing machine/ delay in delivery and communication regarding maintenance