Lanscrafters / credit card
I purchased a pair of sunglasses for my husband just before he was diagnosed with lung cancer. I believe they cost $160. I used their credit card to pay.
Months later I received a call from a foreigner about this debt. I had forgotten about it. I made a $60 payment online. The following two months, I made a $30 payment each month. When I made the second payment, I later checked my bank statement. The payment never came out of my checking account. I checked the next bill I received. They had added a considerable amount to the bill.
I sent them a letter explaining my circumstances and offering $140 to pay off this debt. They replied with an offer for $215 to pay it off. I made the payment.
I just received a bill from them where they deducted the $215 I paid and now they want an additional $241.11!!!
I have a copy of the letter they wrote on December 9, 2008 offering me $215 to "accept as full settlement on your account and we will waive the remaining balance!" MF LIARS!!! And I have a letter I have written to them detailing exactly what they can do with their paper.
More Lanscrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- Lenscrafters - special order on glasses
- Lenscrafters - contact lenses
- LensCrafters Butterfield Plaza - doctor nancy casper
- Lenscrafters - calling customer service
- Lenscrafters - eyeglasses