Having problems with Acuvue?

1800 736 912 (Australia)
1800 812 100 (Ireland)
8800 100 0309 (Russia)
1803 020 8225 (Indonesia)
1800 815 750 (Malaysia)
1855 861 1702 (Mexico)
+1 800 843 2020 (United States)
+44 800 022 4222 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 466 173 (New Zealand)
+43 136 025 235 (Austria)
+420 227 012 171 (Czech Republic)
+45 80 601 200 (Denmark)
+358 80 096 535 (Finland)
+36 618 842 884 (Hungary)
+41 800 563 992 (Switzerland)
+852 25 881 100 (Hong Kong)
+65 800 101 3130 (Singapore)
+82 800 230 202 (South Korea)
+54 800 444 2604 (Argentina)
E-QA, 7500 Centurion Parkway

507 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland 1060, New Zealand

Belgium
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 15 B-1831 Diegem Belgique

Italy
Via del Mare, 56 00071 Pratica di Mare - Pomezia (RM)

Poland
Ul. Iłżecka 24 02-135 Warszawa

Spain
Paseo de las Doce Estrellas, 5-7, 28042 Madrid

South Africa
The Grove, Houghton Estate Office Park, 2 Osborn Road (Cnr Louis Botha Ave.), Houghton Estate, 2192, Johannesburg

UAE
Mohamed Bin Rashid AL Maktoum, Academic Medical Centre, Building 14 , Level 7, Dubai Healthcare City, PO Box 505080, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Mexico
Tamarindos 100 P-2 Bosques de las Lomas, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF CP:05120

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acuvue.

Complaints & Reviews

AcuvueMoist daily's

I have used acuvue oasys brand contacts in the past and noticeably had issues but I did not know how to prove it was from this brand. I had to have a surgery to remove the abrasion on my eye. A horrible painful HIDEOUS abrasion. Luckily, then I was in the air force with strong insurance and could afford it. Now, years later, I try them again and sure enough, in less than two weeks time the same type of abrasion is showing up. It is painful and scary. I want a full refund for the year supply I was just scammed into and to take J&J to court. This is unacceptable in the least.

Jun 02, 2020

Acuvue — Contact rebate

I purchased contacts in mid February for my two daughters and wife. Spent over $1, 600 for daily contact...

Acuvuerewards program

For 3 years in a row I've submitted rewards after purchasing a years worth of contacts. Each year the submission is denied and when I call they approve it with no changes leading me to believe it's an automatic denial process. Once it gets approved it's a nightmare to obtain the card. This year the address was incorrect and could not be rectified, I made numerous calls and sent emails to Hello World and got either no response or no assistance. I'm done using Acuve contacts for myself and my children.

Acuvueacuvue oasys

When I went to my old doctor for these contacts after having a break from acuvue I was upset the doctors kept pushing me to get these contacts. I was happy with the ones I was using. Very since using oasys im in hell with my eyes. Multiple styes, I have this horrible itchy feeling about once a package like there is dirt in my eyes. At times it is unbearable. When I complained they refunded the cost but made no offer for the $200 for the appointment and for settling with all this pain they caused me. I would like to take part in a class action against them.

Acuvueacuvue oasis for astigmatism

I purchased a 6 month supply of the 2 week contacts back in April. When I opened up a new left contact lens from the box it was ripped then I opened another one and it was also ripped. I am usually extremely satisfied by these contacts but was extremely upset to discover not one but two ripped contacts in the same box. Has this ever happened before? I have been wearing these contacts for many years and never had this problem.

RESOLVED

• Acuvue's response · Aug 21, 2019

Thank you for contacting us concerning your experience with ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. We would like to resolve your issue and need to speak with you directly. Please call us toll-free, at [protected], Monday - Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST & reference ID# 1-[protected]

Apr 17, 2019

Acuvue — acuvue rewards service

Hello, This is regarding the Acuvue Rewards Program. I bought a year supply of contacts and my doctor gave...

Acuvueunfilled rewards/reimbursement

Hello.
          I have been a wearer of your Acuvue contact lenses for years and this the first time I'm actually angry and disappointed concerning your client service. Back in April of 2018, I submitted the voucher through the website for rewards/reimbursement for the year supply of contacts I purchased. Fastward until about a week or so ago, I realized when opening a new pair of contacts, I would need a new eye appointment soon for more. It reminded me of rewards/reimbursement I had not received (clearly, I had completely forgot about it). Stil having the paperwork, I contacted your customer service and was told they could not locate my entry. I was then told to resubmit with my information. I did, and received an email confirming so. To my disappointment, I was told that because I didn't submit the entry within 60 days of original purchase could no longer receive the rewards/reimbursement. Surprised, I contacted Clint service again and was told, no. I then went back-and-forth (being told thanks for my understanding, I can resubmit when I buy new contacts this year) ), because I didn't submit within the time frame, I was no longer eligible. I was told this several times, I responded with an email:

clearly, this is an automated email... I did submit my voucher within the time limits. When I realized I had never received the reward, I was told to ‘resubmit'. It's absolutely ridiculous that acuvue would not honor a legitimate claim, that was initially submitted within the time limit.I'm expecting a phone call, from a manager, to discuss if you still aren't willing to honor the rewards.
          [protected]
          Sharon Alexandria

I received an email response saying I could call client service if I had any other concerns. Working with clients everyday, I can't believe how I was just dismissed. I realize that there needs to have time limits for such things, however I am not in the wrong. This needs to be honored.
          I'm happy to forward all communication and copies of my voucher/receipt.

I appreciate your time with my concern and hope to hear from someone soon.

Sharon Alexandria
          324 Jervey Lane
          Bartlett, IL 60103
          [protected]

Nov 23, 2018

Acuvue — 1 day acuvue moist contacts

I have used acuvue for 20 years. Today I grabbed the two contacts I was going to for the day and when I...

Mississauga

Acuvueacuvue oasys contacts

My daughter just started wearing these accuvue Oasys, one tore/fragmented in her eye . They where new, she is a germ a phobic, there is something going on in the manufacturing process, and she also reported a mucously slime/film in the affected eye. It appears there is a breach in the integrity of the lens, and J&J needs to be forthcoming and address this on there on accord before litigation initiated. She ended up in urgent care, and is on ABT therapy, cannot drive, and has to follow up with opthalmologist.

Will

Aug 29, 2018

Acuvue — oasys hydraclear-plus

24Aug2018. New lens out of packaging, was misshaped (not a bowl like shape) I put a lens in my left eye, and...

Acuvue — Rebates revoked!!!!

Last year I submitted my rebate and had to do it several times because the website kept dying on me. I didn't...

Acuvue — Never received rebate

I submitted paperwork for an Acuvue rebate in April 2014 and was told it would take 8-10 weeks to receive. It...

Acuve Oasis contacts for astigmatisum — Trail pair in one week

I ordered a pair of trail contacts for my new priscription as now i have Astigmatism in my eye. So my doctor...

Toronto

Acuvue/Oasis — Severe eye damage from acuvue

I just bought a brand new case of Acuvue Oasis contacts, on the first day I was experiencing eye irritation...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices