Kroger / slow checkout, too few cashiers

I went to my local Kroger at 2:15 to buy pizza, bread, and stamps. The lines waiting for cashiers had several people in them, but the customers had around 20 items. I decided to go through the U-scan to get out quickly. I wanted to buy only 3 items and some stamps, but I had coupons, so they require an attendant to scan my coupons and get stamps. The attendant was busy with someone else. I waited several minutes, but she wasn't going to finish up quickly. Someone else came to help her, but she refused help, saying that she would get me in a minute. I walked away from the groceries that I had already scanned because I couldn't get service. I come to the store to get out quickly, not wait around. They need to retrain their attendants to get customers out quickly and to accept the help if offered. They need more than 3 cashiers on duty at 2 in the afternoon. They need to call someone from customer service when an issue comes up that will take time to deal with, rather than causing everyone else to wait. I went to Randall's and get my groceries and stamps. I am shopping at Kroger less and less because I can't get out quickly.

N  16th of Oct, 2009 by
She was helping a customer you dumbass...wait your ###ing turn! What makes you think your so special that she needs to drop what shes doing to help you!? She was helping someone else first calm down!

Kroger Logo Kroger