Kohls.com / didn't receive order or refund

1 IA, United States

I placed an order for Christmas Gifts from Kohl.com. I still hadn't received my order 2 weeks later so I logged onto my account and tracked the order. It said that UPS delivered the order to my back porch on November 21. I called Kohl.com to inquire on how they would like to resolve this issue and they basicly said it is not their problem. It is UPS problem so all they could do is issue me a new order and charge me for it so duplicating the charge and they would put out a tracer on the original order. They told me that if I got the first order I could bring it back and that is how I would be getting my refund. I am just livid. This is horrible customer service. It is for 6 very small items that their loss department could absorb to make me happy. I will never see that order. Of course did not place the second order and I will never step foot into a Kohls Department store or order from their .com again. I feel that it is their problem because I purchased goods from them in good faith that I would receive that order. They contracted out to UPS to deliver those goods and until I as the customer receive them then bottom line is it is their responsibility to either issue me a refund or replace those goods.