Kohl's / Prices higher than advertised
I have sent numerous complaints to Kohl’s (Eagan, MN) customer service and also have called the store manager directly, but the problem of items ringing up at prices higher than advertised continues. They constantly place incorrect signs on products, so when customers get to check out, they are paying much higher than the sign indicates. I feel they are doing this intentionally because I have complained so many times about this problem.
carolcrawford's Response, Jul 22, 2018
I was told by the store mgr & saleslady that the item was no longer, ...I had a 30% discount..
I could not buy it online either!!
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - Shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - Working Conditions at Kohl's Dept. Stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - Kohl's Cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - charge account
- Kohl's Department Stores - croft and barrow pants for women
- Kohl’s - credit services
- Kohl's Department Stores - treatment/customer service
- Kohl's Department Stores - being charged on my kohl’s card for no tangible items