Kohl's / Prices higher than advertised

I have sent numerous complaints to Kohl’s (Eagan, MN) customer service and also have called the store manager directly, but the problem of items ringing up at prices higher than advertised continues. They constantly place incorrect signs on products, so when customers get to check out, they are paying much higher than the sign indicates. I feel they are doing this intentionally because I have complained so many times about this problem.

• carolcrawford's Response, Jul 22, 2018

I was told by the store mgr & saleslady that the item was no longer, ...I had a 30% discount..

I could not buy it online either!!

Comments

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Kohl's - K15 keruig 15 mini coffeemaker out of stock

out of stock on sale item Keurig K15 mini coffeemaker...

• Ho
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Kohl's Department Stores - SO Halibut Women's Wedge Sandals color white size 8 Med
    Kohls.com

Arrived in the mail and have stains on the strap that cross the front of the foot. The left shoe has black and brown stains and the right one has purple/black stains that do not wipe off. Poor quality control. This should have Never left the building looking like this. These are needed for a wedding tomorrow and not available in our local store.

• Ko
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Kohl's Department Stores - Gift Card Give Away

As a compensation for your issues, we are giving away $100 gift card that you can redeem in an online store. The card is valid till 15th of Aug 2018.

You must be a US resident to claim the gift voucher.
    Please mail us at kohlsgift@outlook[.]com and we will send you the gift card.

21st of Aug, 2018
    Kohl's Department Stores - Customer service

I just saw a very disturbing video of a customer being asked to leave because the store did not have enough associates to watch him while he shopped while black. I will not shop a Kohl's anymore.

• Vi
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Kohl's Department Stores - Online order
    Online shopping
    kohls.com

I order a pair of Crocs for my Kid about two months ago which they are showing in shipping mode. I have contacted them twice and they assured to deliver it in a week but it has been delivered yet. Order number 7551543038 .

• Ra
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Kohl's Department Stores - Online purchases

Kohls.com made my Thanksgiving miserable 😩 Ordered a canon T6 online 23rd Nov on 24 Nov they cancelled the item. But they are not able cancel the other item which I added for 15$ Kohl's cash...Don't buy any item on Kohls.com if you really want it...

Happy thanksgiving...🦃

• Ni
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Kohl's - Credit Card Scam
    Fremont
    California
    kohls.com

Kohl's has been charging me unethically for months. I need to complaint agains them and report the fraud with proof. Who would be able to take an actions against them?

• Kh
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Kohl's - Apt 9 dress
    Morganville
    New Jersey

I purchased apt 9 dress and wore it only for 3-4 times and its full of bubbles, I can't expect this kind of quality from a brand name. I can't go to return dress as I don't remember when did I buy it and I don't have receipt either.