Kohl's / scam and cheating
Kohl's currently will change your address information without your consent. They use credit reports to check for addresses and if they find a conflicting address they go ahead and change your address. They do not attempt to get in touch with you to inquire about a conflicting address, they just go ahead and change it without your consent. This has happened to me and they changed my address and starting sending my bills and my new credit card to my ex-husband. When I called to find out what happened, they claim they have the right to change your information based on Experian. I tried to explain that my legal address was current and had been for 3 years. They don't care about your situation, they don't care if they put your information into the hands of strangers, they claim to not have a 'systematic procedure' in place to present system updates from occurring. They are their exact words. I've reported them to the Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission. I'm appalled at this business practice and want to shout at the rooftops to cancel your Koh's charge cards. If they don't have proper systems in place to protect your information, run from them as fast as you can... I truly cannot believe this is legal.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's - Blue jeans with flowers on the back of the pocket I paid $52 for
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order