Kohl's / My bad experience

My boyfriend proposed to me with a beautiful diamond ring from Kohl's, unfortunately it did not fit so we took it back to get it resized. A few weeks later (when it was ready) we went to pick it up. The ring was missing the diamond and after talking to the manager she said that there was nothing they could do about it and that I could pick out another ring of the same value. I then explained to her that this was the ring he picked for me and the ring that he PROPOSED to me with and that I wanted that exact ring. The manager was very rude and didn't seem to care for there customers feelings. So after all that our only options were to keep the original ring with the missing diamond or pick some thing of the same value. Needless to say I picked out another ring, but I AM PISSED!!! I will never shop at Kohl's again and warn everyone to not get jewellery resized or anything else of that nature from their.

Sa

Comments

9th of Feb, 2009

I agree with you. My fiance got me a ring for Christamas. It took six weeks to get it returned from being sized, and when we went to get it, there was a deep scratch on the side of it. We were told that they can send it back but that it will be an additional 2 weeks to wait... Unbelievable!!!

• Ea
      28th of May, 2009

HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO JARRODS !!! HAHAHA

• Vi
      9th of Dec, 2015

Kohls is terrible on many counts and and provides false information!! I placed an order online on Nov 25th and realized shortly thereafter that the address had exactly one alphabet wrong. By the way, this was an order to help a priest tide over the Christmas season! I called Kohl's to rectify the mistake, the very next day. Although the order had not even begun to be processed, I was told that the order was in process and changes cannot be made, but a cancellation and a new order for the same items was possible. The first order would be refunded once the cancellation went through. I did this. Unfortunately, not only was the original not cancelled, but they charged me for shipping for the second order-which was advertised as free. The "icing on the cake" was that I never received an email with the details of the cost and don't even have a receipt at this point for my second purchase. When I called back to deal with the first order again, I was also informed by Kohl's that I had to call the shipper and inform them of the mistake in the address, and if that was not possible then the addressee should refuse the order and Kohl's would refund me the amount for the first order. Fedex helped me, but UPS could not. I have yet to receive a refund even though the delivery was refused several days ago. I have spoken to at least 10 people, three of whom are managers. These include Nancy, Daniel, Kiara, Gladys, Sharon Hanson, Rita, John and Reed Gradeless. One manager (John) even had the nerve to give me a wrong telephone extension (x73017) and email address (john.var1257@kohls.com). I know this because when I tried calling back, I was told that there was no such extension. The second manager (Sharon Hanson) never returned my call, the third told me that he would cancel the order and would email me back, but never did. I called corporate today (Dec 9th, 2015), who sent me back to the online ordering system!!! I beyond furious with KOHL'S, and urge those of you with a similar experience to come forward and share your story. Needless to say, I will NEVER shop at Kohl's and will make sure that my friends and family hear about the unacceptable customer service at Kohl's.