Kohl's / payments online
I complete 98% of my recurring financial transactions online so I consider myself computer literate in this respect. Have done so in the past 20 years. No problems. I have just burned an hour or so re-visiting the online account. Try a 'Search' for Online Payment or any relevant term. The site is so overtly geared togenerating revenue that the search results take you to 'Information...' on various credit cards accepted by the store; just anything other than what is relevant. Even the home page carries an empty 'Shopping Cart' dangling in your face: the Cart is empty and waiting for 'Checkout'! Perhaps, another way to throw the customer off on a tangent. The whole site is convoluted and slanted away from the customer.
No wonder you hear them tout their Charge card every 2 minutes while browsing the store. Charge it. Then pay late payment penalties for computer glitches.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohls.com
- Kohl's Department Stores - wrong size item sent, now out of stock