Kmart / wrong prices

I have always loved shopping this little Kmart store. It used to be slower paced, trustworthy, and pretty much organized. But I just shopped there yesterday and it was terrible. Two items I went to puchase under a big advertised sign did not ring up right. The school items were in a big disorganized mess with no listed prices. Then I went to use the layaway that they keep advertising and they raised the amount you have to put down. Imagine that! Oh and I have to mention their wonderful electronic check system. So much for the last good ole store.

N  24th of Oct, 2008 by
I had a $5.00 off coupon with the purchace of $50.00 it took me going to the checkout 5 times as all there prices were wrong I am about fed up with kmart and about ready to drive the extra 10 miles to wal mart. They are getting rude there and then when you go to take something back even with the reciept they tell you the reciept doesn't match and they give you the sale price the clerks instead of scanning all the items if they are all on sale for 1.99 then they say 3 times 1.99 then it doesn't have all the different items on there then it goes on sale for .25 cents it's not on the reciept right so that's all you get back is .25 cents. It's bull
N  21st of Jul, 2009 by
the web site has a winnie the pooh car seat listed at the price of 18.99 and in the store i am payin 70 dollars when asked why such a big price difference they said a computer era will be fixed 3 weeks later still reads 18.99 when complained again noone has an answer the model number is 024w024260110001

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores