The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kmart — no rain check!!!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to the Kmart store at 18 Mile and Dequinder in Sterling Heights, MI to purchase the American Fare bottled water - 3/$10 - listed on the last page of this week's ad. The store did not have the item. The woman behind the Customer Service-less Desk told me that they 'MIGHT' have received more on a truck last night and to try back later.
Furthermore, I was told I could not get a rain check because it was a 'Special Buy' item. She then pointed to some fine print on the PREVIOUS page of the printed flyer as the reason that she could not issue a rain check for the item, again explaining that it was a Special Buy item.
Even though I could not find anything in the add saying that the bottled water was a 'Special Buy' item, she still refused to issue the rain check.
How can this be a 'Special Buy' item when it is AMERICAN FARE brand??? IT IS A KMART BRAND!!!
Does Kmart really want to go out of business in the next couple of years??? The parking lots are mostly empty now; does Kmart want to lose more customers with deceptive advertising???
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!