Kmart — sold 14k jewlery that just found out wasn't
I bought a 14k gold chain at Kmart @70%off and I truely had no need to to think I had any reason to think that it wasn't what they sold me till 9 years later when I took to pawn shop only to find out it was fake. I still have the reciept and went back to the store where it was boughten at and was told it was too bad because it had been more than 2 years ago. So, I asked them if it was proper bussiness to advertise something as 14k gold and it not be what you truely bought. I was just told sorry it had been too long to get any money refunded. And I asked them why can they advertise something that was truely fraud and why I should I have to go have it checked out before two years was up when they outright lied to me about the product and the reciept says 14k gold chain. Buyer beware when shopping Kmart jewlery section, you just may not be getting what you think your buying.Either don't shop jewlery section or make sure you find out is it is truely what it said you bought. If you had boughten any jewlery within the last few years and still have reciept have it checked before your out the money like me. Disguntled Shopper.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!