KFC - Redford Michigan On Grand River Ave / cold food, rude customer service
I went to eat with my wife who is 7 months pregnant. The air conditioner was set at a very uncomfortable 55 degrees on a 90 degree day. The lady in front of us asked why it was so cold and the manager told her it was to make sure that the staff was comfortable. The manager said that she felt it felt fine to her. I placed an order and she wouldn't raise the temp when I asked either. By the time we got our food, the food was cold because of the A/C. I would not go there again, nor would I recommend that anyone go there. There are much better places who know the meaning of the words "Customer Service".
More KFC - Redford Michigan On Grand River Ave Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - False advertising
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Never having what you want and rude people
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - front counter
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - terrible customer service.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - employee