KFC - Redford Michigan On Grand River Ave / cold food, rude customer service

I went to eat with my wife who is 7 months pregnant. The air conditioner was set at a very uncomfortable 55 degrees on a 90 degree day. The lady in front of us asked why it was so cold and the manager told her it was to make sure that the staff was comfortable. The manager said that she felt it felt fine to her. I placed an order and she wouldn't raise the temp when I asked either. By the time we got our food, the food was cold because of the A/C. I would not go there again, nor would I recommend that anyone go there. There are much better places who know the meaning of the words "Customer Service".

• omydel's Response, Aug 20, 2017

Refuse to serve a paying customer because I'm gay.

• Foxdiab's Response, Mar 16, 2018

Im complaining about delivery service since everytime I order the order is not complete and its not well done. Yesterday also I was ordering from KFC Sharq Mall - Kuwait and the food came cold and not good also. Please I need a feedback since Im a regular customer to KFC and I dont want to stop eating fron KFC

• Olive vigno's Response, Apr 02, 2018

Don't waste your money! Go anywhere but there!

• Lafayette's Response, Apr 08, 2018

This was the KFC in Pensacola Fl on airport manager was very unprofessional and had a very nasty attitude

• Craig Gee's Response, Jul 04, 2018

no resolution

• Debbie Rohalla Jaeger's Response, Jul 17, 2018

Rude to other coworkers

• John R. Ayala's Response, Aug 26, 2018

Riverside, CA, United States
    On 8-26-2008 we order 16 piece chicken
    It was so nasty we did not finish it, it tasted stale, dry, and real. Bad
    Store number
    #E791069
    Ticket number
    #3230

Ca

Comments

24th of Sep, 2007

I do happen to work at a kfc/a&w store, no where near where you are, i'm in california, but you have no idea how hot it gets back there. there's 5 firers going all day, there's 2 warmers constantly being opened, and the heated display, then the running around trying to serve people and make them happy while you're trying not to drip sweat in their food. would you rather eat and be a little cold, or eat someone's sweat? yes, it's gross. our temperatures get to 120 though, so maybe you'd understand a little better in that case.

11th of Oct, 2007

I too work at a kfc/a&w. I fully agree with Anastasia. It's HOT in the kitchen, that and having people running around generates a lot of heat. We have to move fast, so theres more heat. Our customers don't seem to mind if we have the AC going. There are much better people out there that know the meaning of, "worker comfort".
    What, you want the people serving you to not only bend over backwards to please you, but die of heat? Thats okay, go to McDonald's.

• Tr
      13th of Mar, 2008

I know she was chilly but come on 55. It is impossible to get it to that temp. with an a/c unit. The unit will ice up and then the temp will hit 90.

Take the meal to go, that is an option.

• Wh
      18th of Oct, 2008

You lucky they had air condition at all. I wouldn't have changed the temp neither. I think it's funny how it's one sided. They should set the Temp. so you're comfortable but when they set it so their comfortable its a different story.

• Ki
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - They wouldn’t have any chicken for 15 minutes OMG !!
    Yulee, FloridaYulee

I stopped to get my usual Sunday dinner and was told there wouldn't be any for 15-20 minites

• Su
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Chicken
    Largo
    Florida

Ordered two piece dark meat grilled chicken meal! When I looked at it there were 2 drum sticks the size of my thumb in the box. I haven't eaten there in years and I will not go there again. I was looking forward to the meal. Huge rip off and disappointment.

• La
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Pop corn chicken
    Park Forest
    Illinois

I bought some popcorn chicken yesterday a d almost broke my tooth. The chicken was to hard and tough. I really didn't want KFC but I was rushing to work and wanted something to eat. The worst thing I did.

• Na
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Pay check
    Middletown New york

I work at KFC in Middletown New York on route 211..They said there is no pay check there for me..Friday you get paid..I went in on Saturday and no pay check..So if I don't get it buy today I will go though with a law suite

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Oreo crucher
    Polokwane
    South Africa

I bought a Oreo crusher yesterday on the 14 of July 2018 at KFC Grobler street Polokwane 0699. When I received it there was a huge chunck out of it like it was half eaten. Was not happy to pay R24 for a half crucher.

Why do we receive bad service.
    My contact number is 0735754120

• Da
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Out of chicken breasts
    HAPPY VALLEY
    Oregon

2nd time went to KFC 10185 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas Or Odered bucket of original. Get to drive in window and no breasts available. JUST TOLD THEM TO FORGET IT. Not offered anything to compensate and the only reason I go to Kfc is for the breasts. From now on will go to Popeyes. Now I am being told my complaint is too short are you kidding me.

• 95
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - No Product is the issue
    Harlingen
    Texas

Everytime I go to KFC in Harlingen, Texas, which has been 4 times in the last 2 weeks, theh don't have any chicken ready. I don't understand what it is that your employees do all day but you are a fast food business that specifically sells chicken but yet never has chicken.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Crew hygienic and unsanitary practices
    albany
    California

All employees need to be trained properly on clean food handling and hand washing practices ( putting glives on dirty hands defeats the purpose of wearing gloves in the first place) also putting hands in pockets then loading bags of food.

• De
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Supervision
    Geneseo
    New York

Geneseo NY KFC / Taco Bell. I was recently in this store on Saturday evening and I was appauld how the young girl working there was being treated my supervisors and other team workers. I watched sarcasm in her direction. This young girl had dark hair and glasses and handled herself very well. I would not recommend employment at store.

• Ho
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Food service
    Tacoma
    Washington

I have had problems at KFC several times with cold food and wrong orders. This evening again not only was my 3piece cold the famous bowl had no chicken. We have had problems to many times to count. They have offered to replace our food before. However I do not feel we should have such bad quality of food so often.

• Dl
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - #6 value meal/drive thru
    Harper Woods
    Michigan

After placing my order and paying, they delay delivering the order by 10 minutes, they forget the condiments, and give me the wrong side dish. After going back in to get the right side-dish, they were less than friendly at the bother I was asking. Disappointing service.

• Th
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - KFC
    Corpus Christi
    Texas

I went to satisfy a 3 to 4 month pang for a 3 piece KFC meal and I normally do get a satisfying meal albeit not the healthiest fix.

But I can truly say tonight was a cure for any future pang's I might get it brought me back to the time I spent in Jamaica jerk greasy chicken

• Je
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Food old and undercook
    Fresno
    California

I bought food and my biscuits were undercooked I called and guy answered phone said he noticed they were but still put in my order, he asked if I wanted a biscuit? And mashed potatoes were old and dry like if they were prepared and sitting there. Never will I go again

• Mh
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Customer Service
    Byram, Mississippi

I came across this video via Facebook about employees at a KFC in Byram, Mississippi. Employess at this location were making fun of a deaf couple and were being disrespectful. Something needs to be done take a look at this video thank you

• Ne
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Food prep and cashier
    Nashville
    Arkansas

I purchased a 5 dollar fill up today my order was wrong. I went inside to correct it your cashier was very rude and very unprofessional I'm located in Nashville Tennessee

• Br
    Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Product
    Kent
    Connecticut
    mykfcexperience.com

I had a coupon for 12 pieces legs and thighs for 14.99 I only got 10 pieces and the thighs were incredibly small. Saying that by time I got home and NOTICE that everything was not what I ordered it was too late as on the receipt the time and date it wasn't no need for me to go back because they were closed. This is why I came to the KFC site.