KFC / staff complaint!

1 Charlotte streetLiverpool, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0151 707 1174

I work for the kfc store in charlotte street, i would like to make a complaint about our manager. She has locked our staff changing rooms permanently, and we now have to get changed at the top of the stairs, surely this is a breach of privacy as we have to get changed in front of the opposite sex. Not only that but we now have to go to the customer toilets if we need to use the toilet. My assistant manager Nick Toone made our area manager Peter Moss aware of the circumstances and he told Jenny to open the changing rooms. This was 2weeks ago an she still hasn't unlocked our changing rooms, an we are still having to get changed at the top of the stairs.

Comments

• Pe
      30th of Apr, 2008

I would like to complain about the manager at Grantham. I came in for a meal and she was f-ing and blinding at a person who was in line waiting to be served. and the manager had her own kids running around at the back of the counter near the fryer one of the customers asked her about the children and got aload of abuse back. The name of the manager was Sam.