KFC - Brackenfell / food orders
On Sunday the 25th of November I ordered small pops and chips at KFC in Kuilsriver - they suggested that we take the kiddies meal and in the place of a piece of chicken we get the pops. We were glad to take it. However when we order the same Tuesday at Brackenfell they just said that they do not do it that way. No I want to know why one branch can give good service and provide according to customers needs and the next have there own policy and do not want to give according to customers needs??? I thought that the idea off a franchise is to give same service and meals at all branches.
And then I also have to say that the Brackenfell branch was closed on Sunday the 25th without any notice board saying why they are closed. And you could see people inside but no service was provided. If they were stocktaking - they should put up notice boards and saying so!
More KFC - Brackenfell Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - the false ad on tv 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - poor customer service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 2 piece chicken meal
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service