Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / supervisor latoria webb and her supervisor kevin

1 Bear, DE, United States Review updated:

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 My daughter resigned from KFC due to being harassed by her supervisor LaToria Webb. The work environment became hostile and unsafe which was the reason for my for my daughters Departure. Latoria Pulled had my daughter In her office and proceeded to holler at her from the top of her voice in regards to the misconduct of another employee. She was told that she needed to clock out. My daughter was so visibly shaken that she was an able to clock out so her supervisor told her that she would clock out for her. I reached out to Latoria supervisor Kevin and I felt like my concerns were not addressed and that he basically took the side of Latoria. Latoria Did not conduct herself a professional manner. She was hostile and made the work environment unsafe who knows what other child has had this experience with her. I literally watch Latoria Outside on company time conversating with two other people while she was on the clock for over an hour and she had a headscarf on which is against company policy. When I advised Kevin of the this, I was told that it was in guidelines with company policy. However I know for a fact that it is called stealing company time . Latoria does not lead by example. If someone could please call me back at your earliest convenience I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time my number is(302) 565-8677.
Sincerely,

Meta Reams-Butts

• Updated by Mrs. Butts, Aug 22, 2018

Awaiting a response

Mr
Aug 22, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      22nd of Aug, 2018

my want to report this matter to the state employment agency
    seems this kevin can careless about anything
    as long as there paid who cares attitude ( in my opinion)
    is kevin the manager or owner?
    if not would talk to the owner