Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / rude staff

1 San Antonio, TX, United States

My husband and I went to pick up lunch on 08/09/17 at 11:45. When we pulled up to order the lady at the drive thru seemed distracted. We proceeded to place our order and she would not let my husband finish and would repeat the first order with a drink without asking what kind of drink was wanted. We proceeded to order the second filler box and she just gave us the total as to suggest that we were done ordering our food. We pulled up and she took payment for our order without acknowledging us and proceeded to talk with a coworker about trying tomatoes or something. Nonetheless, she gave us our orders and closed the window. Did not ask if we wanted any condiments or anything else. My husband drove off and in a loud voice said thank you. As we were driving off she asked if we wanted any dipping sauce. I got to work and as I opened my box, I noticed one of the chicken strips looked as if it was recycled but a piece was missing. I was very disappointed with the service and called the manager. When I first asked to speak to the manager he was a little rude at first but after I explained my situation he was apologetic.

Va