Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / buffet and store

My Family went to the KFC in Harrisonville Missouri. We ordered the buffet. While going through the line I noticed the corn was dry and brown around the edges. I got my son's plate done and there was only one biscuit on the buffet. By the time I got my son seated and returned to the buffet a employee added water to the corn and stirred it up. So now the dry brown corn is now mixed with the good corn. I asked about the biscuit and they said it would be 5 minutes. After 10 minutes the employee finally brought out them. They brought out 5 pieces of chicken at a time and there was 5 couples eating the buffet. No lids for the drinks! The front of the buffet said if you want grilled chicken ask at the front desk. I ask the manager and she said she wasn't sure if they had any and went to check. When she returned she said there was only 5 pieces left and it would take 18 minutes to cook. The whole time we were there the only thing fresh on the buffet was the carrot mix. Potatoes were never brought out. It cost us almost $40 for a family of 4. The restaurant was dirty and I cleaned my own table. Never again will this company receive my business!

Ma