Kentucky Fried Chicken / harassed by employee staff (day) workers

Jefferson County, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 409 729-1680

Before I was able to walk to a near by (Store) cvs pharmacy at about 1:40 pm a whole bunch of different male employees at the often issued address of the complaint and kfc manager and other people yelling down the highway towards me but today all and to many different ethnics smoking and was on the job in uniform and while customers seem confused at the drive-thru with a black female not understanding what they was concerned with me or at least yelling during the day about. I barked back with comments finally, "my sister is a restaraunt manager. " I am a business owner so she seem confused of what the problem of me not walking up to their business unless I just want them in trouble from what it seems to be today because she went back to whatever her head stay inside the building for while serving customers. I have witness chicken being smeared by the mouth by a employee cooking the chicken before (Placing a cooked warm and fried thigh on they lips and just a gangsta attitude with drug activity and employee smoking they stay involved with a problem for me when I am near by this location is just not half of the issue for today. I would have called the police on this business but the lady already looked at me offended but I am not dealing with that much so they did get ignored even after I passed by the business safely again after 1:45 pm today!
Store details
3650 highway 365
Port arthur, texas 77642
Phone: [protected]

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Apr, 2012

I would love to be sympathetic, but honestly the grammar was so poor in this complaint it was hard to understand. Proof reading your material before sending is a must. You can't get results from your complaint if the reason isn't clear. Hope all works out well.

• Ta
      22nd of Apr, 2012

This is in response to my last post above. What's with the 't inserted in my text? It wasn't there before I sent it. Not cool.