[Resolved] JustAnswer / technicalcat

Lake Elsinore, CA, United States

My paypal account was charged $51.00 - I want a reversal since my issue was not resolved and did not get the help I needed. I needed to resize a photo and the help was not able to assist. I did not realize there was a charge for this service, or I would have never agreed to the offer of help. So I am still looking for assistance to reformat a photo, .

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jan 04, 2017

Hello Kathie,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the assistance that you needed. I can see that we have issued a refund for the charge for the question back to your Paypal account and you should also have received a notification from Paypal as well.

We will reach out to you privately to see if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Regards,