[Resolved] JustAnswer / technicalcat
My paypal account was charged $51.00 - I want a reversal since my issue was not resolved and did not get the help I needed. I needed to resize a photo and the help was not able to assist. I did not realize there was a charge for this service, or I would have never agreed to the offer of help. So I am still looking for assistance to reformat a photo, .
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jan 04, 2017
Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the assistance that you needed. I can see that we have issued a refund for the charge for the question back to your Paypal account and you should also have received a notification from Paypal as well.
We will reach out to you privately to see if there is anything else that we can assist you with.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair 
- Just Answer - I am complaining about just answer and the computer technicians