Just Answer Dog Veterinary

Posted:

rip off

4.4
Just Answer dog
I asked them a question about dog food, After the last step they asked me for money before they would answer my question. What a total rip off.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

A  11th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
They should at least warn you before making you type a ton of stuff, set up an account, and get all your personal info. What's with them giving you a choice of paying $9, $15, or $30. Do you get a better answer if you pay more? It seems this would only be helpful for someone who truly had no access to avet, a 24 hour emergency vet clinic, or who didn't have time to do a little online search for answers on their own.
D  23rd of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
im sorry but i really disagree... i have been going through a lot of stressful vet visits and i needed a second opinion...i found a vet named Kara on there that has gone above and beyond my expectations. very caring and helpful...i actually offered more money.

when you love your pet as much as i do you dont think twice about the measly few dollars deposit they ask for especially compared to a vet.
D  20th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I asked my question gave my credit info and they charged my account. I have not gotten an answer and when I try to ask them about it they just want my credit card info again.
A  22nd of Aug, 2015 by    +1 Votes
In Aug. 21, 2015 I posed a lengthy vet question about my dog Dominick. Vet "Gary" was online. Paid the $21.00 and never got an answer.
My name is Kathleen Perry.
Guess "they" really don't care.
Never use them again.
N  14th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I tried to use JustAnswer for a question on my son's dog, who ate an electrical cord that was not plugged in. After typing in my question (the site said answers are given in 10 minutes), I then went through multiple screens to pay, but then the site tried to make me upgrade the service to a higher cost service, and while I was waiting for an answer, it wanted me to change over to a phone call, which was an additional $28. My son ended up packing up the dog and taking him to the emergency clinic. Honestly, don't use this site if you have a true emergency. Your pet would die before you got through all the screens asking for more money.
N  15th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Diane Lynne Gorgy Hello Diane,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this experience, I'm sorry to hear about the frustration that you experienced and we all hope that your son's dog, Zero, is doing well.

With regard to the nature of the incident that you were dealing with. Our Terms of Service state that the site should not be used for emergency situations or in cases where emergency medical attention is required.

We can see that you initial deposit has been refunded to your PayPal account, please let us know if you need any further assistance at all and we're happy to help.

Regards,