Jet Blue / faulty website
Poor JetBlue is living in the stone age. To make a simple itinerary change requires a phone line and plenty of time to wait on hold (after working all day and a night shift). It's costing me $75 to make simple change, and would cost another $75 to cancel. So for a total of $150 in fees for a one way ticket which cost $35! Now I see how their fares can appear so low, they steal their money back! Thanks JetBlue, I wish I had time within 24 hours to call you, that would be so convenient for me. Too bad I don't have more free time, and too bad I couldn't change my flight. Unfortunately I work for my money instead of stealing it from honest people, and you took advantage of that.
These poor cave/con-men have no respect for the rest of us. Neither I or any of my clients will fall for their shenanigans ever again. Can you believe it, a large company in 2015 without a working website! How embarrassing.
More Jet Blue Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - general services
- Jetblue Airways - disrespectful and unprofessional treatment
- Jetblue Airways - thrown off the plane
- Jetblue Airways - long wait time at jfk 
- Jet Blue - did not get banked dollars