Jet Airways / forecefully cancellation
I booked a domestic flight ticket (pnr-dzxbad, ticket number-[protected]) in jetairways through goibibo.com using my own hdfc credit card ([protected]) from kolkata to bangalore.
During booking, it did not display anywhere that later I have to show my credit card during check in.
But after booking, I found on the e-ticket it was written that I need to carry my credit card or photocopy of credit card. otherwise I won't be allowed to check in.
I immediately called jetairways held desk [protected]) and got confirmed the same thing. i told the lady everything in detail. but she told that it was mandatory to show the credit card during check in.
As I did not have credit card with me (i left it in my bangalore home). i had no option than cancellation and put a request for cancellation.
And again I had to book another ticket without using credit card in the same flight.
I again called jetairways kolkata customer care and that time I was told it was not mandatory to show credit card if booking is done through some travel agent website.
But, I already paid jetairway rs 750 and ibibo rs 300 as cancellation charge unnecessarily (total rs 1050) , due to improper, wrong information from your help desk. (when I called first time jetairways india toll free number).
Canceled pnr - dzxbad
I want to file a complaint for that.
Please, do the needful accordingly.
10 r g avenue
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation