Jet Airways / forecefully cancellation

Hi,
I booked a domestic flight ticket (pnr-dzxbad, ticket number-[protected]) in jetairways through goibibo.com using my own hdfc credit card ([protected]) from kolkata to bangalore.
During booking, it did not display anywhere that later I have to show my credit card during check in.

But after booking, I found on the e-ticket it was written that I need to carry my credit card or photocopy of credit card. otherwise I won't be allowed to check in.

I immediately called jetairways held desk [protected]) and got confirmed the same thing. i told the lady everything in detail. but she told that it was mandatory to show the credit card during check in.

As I did not have credit card with me (i left it in my bangalore home). i had no option than cancellation and put a request for cancellation.

And again I had to book another ticket without using credit card in the same flight.

I again called jetairways kolkata customer care and that time I was told it was not mandatory to show credit card if booking is done through some travel agent website.

But, I already paid jetairway rs 750 and ibibo rs 300 as cancellation charge unnecessarily (total rs 1050) , due to improper, wrong information from your help desk. (when I called first time jetairways india toll free number).

Canceled pnr - dzxbad

I want to file a complaint for that.

Please, do the needful accordingly.

Best regards,