Having problems with Aeroflot?

Aeroflot Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 879 7647 (United States)
+44 800 026 00 33 (United Kingdom)
+7 495 544 3325 (Baggage Search)
10 Arbat St.
Moscow
Russia - 119002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aeroflot Customer Service. Initial Aeroflot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aeroflot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aeroflot. Discuss the issues you have had with Aeroflot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aeroflot no reply to complaint [protected]

I have no reply to my complaint about extremely delayed luggage on AZ575/02SEP19 operated by Aeroflot to Moscow. FILE REFERENCE of the Property Irregularity Report is SVOSU98748

I have placed a complaint for lost baggage and could recuperate them only 4 days after the begining of my cruise which was very uncomfortable for me, as I'm 90 years old with 103 kg and couldnt find any replacement clothes on the boat.

I have submitted a complaint for a compensation on 9 november and havent received any reply from your customer service, which is very disappointing.

I wait for your news. Thank you.

Gilbert Howald
[protected]@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2019

Aeroflot — Bad behavior of Russian employee

I am munish kumar.. Indian citizen.. Living in vietnam.. I go to aeroflot airline office in 39b truong son...

Sep 29, 2019

Aeroflot — baggage mishandling

I had travelled from New Delhi to Oslo by flight no Su 233 & my Booking reference no was WDGXKL. Initially...

Sep 01, 2019

Aeroflot — rebooking my flight due to accident

I has to travel from jfk -USA to Cairo Egypt, unfortunately I had a bus accident the day before my travel I...

Aeroflot deported from havana cuba

Respected sir/madam
    Have a good day this is vigneshkannan from India currently working in grand Cayman islands I plan to go back to India on July 10th I travelled from grand Cayman islands to Havana cuba on 11th of July my flight from Havana to Moscow I had all my documents with me first they said my flight ticket from Dubai to madurai India is missing I show them my flight ticket from Dubai to madurai India but they dont accept my ticket they said that they can't view the details in the system because it's a different air line called spice jet I try to explain but they don't listen to me also they didn't speak good English they speak only Spanish so they didn't check my documents properly it's a mistake from airoflot officers nxt day on 12th of July they send me back to grand Cayman islands I didn't use my ticket and I lose my money I show all my documents to Cayman immigration they are shocked because all my documents are valid I kindly request you about my ticket I need to go back to India Its 100% mistake from the airoflot officers if you don't take proper action about this incident I will going to the consumer court with my lawyer also complaint about this issue to Indian high commission and ministry external affairs of India I have all my documents I will send my documents to you if you want to check I would like to use the ticket to go back to India looking forward for your reply

Aeroflot Missing luggage from flight no. SU2316L on 29.06.2019

Sir,

We travelled from Moscow to Berlin on 29th June through AEROFLOT Russian Airlines.We departed from Moscow at19:35.

But we didn't get our luggage.
      We gave a written complaint at the Berlin airport to ground staff but we haven't received any feedback about our misplaced luggage yet.

We request you to pls. Update us in this matter.
      OUR LOCAL TOUR GUIDE'S TELEPHONE NO. IS +[protected].

We are today hotel Berlin, Berlin (ph. [protected]).

But we are leaving for Prague tomorrow.
      In Prague we will b staying at Hotel Royal Prague [protected]) for 2 nights i.e. 1 July and 2 July.

On 3rd and 4th July we'll be in hotel LWOWSKA 1, Poland (ph. No. [protected])

Our luggage nos. are
      8555 SU 390826 SALUJA/RAKINDER
      8555 SU 390645 HARJEETSINGH/MR
      8555 SU 390646 HARJEETSINGH/MR

We are facing a lot of trouble.
      Pls. Send our luggage as early as possible...

We shall be highly obliged.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
      Harjeet Singh

Aeroflot Poor service

I have sent twice complaints about this flight to the airline with no response. They ignore the traveler hoping they will go away. Delayed flight, SU101 on March 13, 2019 from NY to Moscow departed late and arrived thirty minutes before scheduled departure of connecting flight. Rather then hold the connecting flight twenty minutes I was forced to remain in the Moscow terminal for eight hours with no access to food or comfort. The connecting flight did not have the special meal that was ordered. I want to escalate this but I do not know how looking for suggestions.

Aeroflot poor customer service

I purchased 3 tickets for myself and two of my small children. Then I called Aeroflot customer service to make sure we have seats that are together with my 7, and 9 years old. My children have special needs. I spoke with an agent his name is Anthony. He was very rude and said that he can not help you to sit together. Now we will have to sit separately. And when I asked him if we can talk with someone who can help us, he refused to let us speak with a customer service supervisor. Then we tried to call back hoping to talk with different agent, but Anthony was the only one picking up the phone. Very rude agent Anthony, very poor customer service. We might have to cancel a flight as I can't sit next to my children. Very armature operation.

Jun 02, 2019

Aeroflot — our baggage from moscow to amsterdam flight no. su2550 is still missing

We have on-boarded Aeroflot flight from Delhi to Amsterdam with a layover at Moscow. Flight number...

Aeroflot baggage services

This is to bring in your notice that I traveled to Paris from New Delhi on 09-May-19 via Aeroflot Airline and on arrival in Paris I found that my baggage was broken. I visited the ALYZIA helpdesk and they created a claim report for it. The actual claim amount was 65 euros and the airline has approved to reimburse only 32 euros for the same. Please could you help me in regards to the same.

Apr 23, 2019

Aeroflot — lost luggage

The lost my bag where i arrived in Uzbeckastain and foud my bag 12 hours later. I had to get up out the hotel...

Aeroflot irrational behaviour of a service crew member.

I was travelling with my wife and a 1 yr old baby from Brussels to Moscow on 17/4/19. I asked for a basic essential element, a glass of water to make milk for my baby. A crew member (Male air hostess) named AFGENY was so rude like a racist, on asking he bluntly denied. Had to ask other crew member who helped me up. I am a frequent traveler but this sort of behaviour I never had in my life.. I just cannot bear with the insult which brings me to this platform far off to complaint for that [censored]. Strict action should be taken against him so that these sort of people should not spoil the name of your airlines.

My details- Dr. Shubham agarwal
              Brussels to Moscow- 11.45am flight.

Aeroflot poor customer service/ poor response

I had a flight on the on 17/01/19 from CAI to LAX and on 19/02/19 from LAX to CAI, unfortunately I had an accident on the 16/01/19 and My ankle was broken, I couldn't reach my flight. I contacted the sales office in Cairo, they said it's not there issue and we have to do it on the website. so I went to the website to make a case and till now we made 3 cases. And every time they promise that they will response to me for approving of the reissue of my Ticket or Claim or any other solution, alteast there has to be a solution for this. And now it's more than a month and no one is responding. Is this normal???

Case number: [protected]
                Case number: [protected]
                Complain number: [protected]

• Complainant20091 Mar 06, 2019

Mrs Nada Mahrous,

The Aeroflot air carrier has to reply to the passenger by the issuance of the formal decision not later than in 30 days follwing the receipt of the correct complaint.
                    Failure to observe the time limit by the airccarier is a reason of the submission of the complaint in the local (district) court either in Egypt or in Russia.
                    It is unclear, were you a passenger of the aeroflt air carrier or not, from your text,
                    as no e-ticket, boarding pass, text of the complint are presented at complaintsboard.com site .

If you do not know the procedure of claming the compensation, you can hire a lawyer or legal specialist for fee for assitance either in Egypt, or in Turkey, or in Russia, even in the other locations in order to safeguard your personal interests in defined figures.

Regards.

Aeroflot flight cancelled

On the 5th of january, 2019 our Aeroflot flight Bucharest - Moscow was cancelled. Was rescheduled until next day afternoon. Flight RO9205. It was 4 of us: me, my husband, my sister and her daughter. We lost our next flight that we were suppose to take in the morning on the 5th of january Moscow-Cheboksary. So, we lost those tickets (costed me £100 each). I had to buy 4 new tickets Moscow - Kazan (had to buy Aeroflot tickets again) and then take a taxi Kazan-Cheboksary in the middle of the night (about 180 kilometres drive). We would like to request compensation.
                  I submitted a request to aeroflot but they responded that they are not going to compensate us for our losses.

Jan 21, 2019

Aeroflot — no boarding announcement caused us to miss flight!

We missed our flight to Athens due to Aeroflot's despicable customer service at the airport in Russia, on...

Jan 09, 2019

Aeroflot — irresponsible behavior of the aeroflot members

Hello, My name is Goldman Levin Zhanna Channa, Address: 46/1 Morgentau st, Jeruisalem Israel M...

Aeroflot staff

Hello,

I would like to launch a complaint towards a member of your staff in terminal D.

I had a flight with you from Male (321) which was delayed so long that my connection flight to Amsterdam left just as we arrived. I got moved to a flight this morning and told I would get a hotel for the night at the airport. This was at 8pm. I was told it's not ready and I need to come back at 10pm, but was still waiting and finally got to the room at 11:38pm with check out at 7am.

Upon check out, I find out my flight is now delayed by another 2 1/2 hours. I asked the hotel if I can have an extension and they said to ask your staff at the information desk at D terminal. I gave the situation to a man at the desk at 7:06am and straight up got a ‘no' - I asked if he even wanted to see my ticket and he asked if I'm flying economy. I replied yes, and I got the response ‘ if you fly economy you get economy standard'.

This is the most disgusting display of customer service I have ever witnessed by any staff at an airport or crew, and have spend the last 13 years travelling 98 countries so I have met a few and want this put forward as a complaint and an outcome. You do not treat people in that way regardless of the price they have paid for the ticket. It's called manners and respect. I dealt with 2 women last night who were nothing but polite and respectful and represented your company with the upmost class.

This man should not be in a customer service role and brings shame to your company. As a former groups and business development manager of one of the worlds leading travel agencies, I know how damaging a toxic individual like that can be towards a companies reputation.

Up until now I had no intention of complaining up until this point as flight delays happen, but after that appalling display of just basic manners, let alone customer service to one of your passengers I now am.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Lisa Richardson

Aeroflot — insufficient compensation for damaged baggage

SUBJECT: DAMAGED LUGGAGE REPORT NO: TLVSU46206 FLIGHT:SU101/29 OCT 2018 & SU502 29 OCT 2018 TRAVEL: FROM JFK-...

Aeroflot — chick in luggage

I sri souvick sen travelled from geneva to delhi with my wife amrita joydeep ghose on 21.11.2018 in flight...

Moscow

Aeroflot — provide a wrong information to customers

24 июня мной были приобретены 2 билета на имена : Lubov Farberov, Michael Farberov на рейсы компании...