Jet Airways / booking problem of ticket
I am frequent flier of Jet airways also I insist others to avail jet airways.
On 13.06.2007, I traveled through flight JET airways flight number 9W344 from Vadodara to Mumbai (19.35 HR). It was booked by Emirates airways (DZKFVN)as Final destination was Casablanca (Morocco). Due to Visa Problem I could not travel on specified date i.e. 26.06.07. My Ticket was rebooked by Emirates airline and I was provided confirm PNR Number (CYBBZW) to fly on 13.06.07. on arrival at Vadodara airport prior to departure, jet Airways counter outside the entrance refused to accept this PNR Number, I had given my Tickets to support, but even after verifying e ticket receipts in his hand. He said there are no such booking. He forced me to buy another ticket even I was having ticket booked by Emirates. He charged me INR 6025.00 for economy class travel.
I was having continuation flight to Casablanca via Dubai by Emirates, on refusal by Jet Airways Employee at Vadodara airport Counter to accept booked ticket by Emirates, I purchased new ticket by paying INR 6025.00 ( seat number 25C). On arrival in Mumbai airport I complained it to Emirates counter.
He showed me the confirmation of booking in my name and said to lodge a complaint against the culprit In order to get refund.
Praveen Kumar sinha
B-67, Bhagyalaxhmi society
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways - missing middle name in flight tickets booked through easemytrip
- Jet Airways - damaged baggage
- Jet Airways - reservation
- Jet Airways - refused boarding - misbehavior ground staff
- Jet Airways - lost property