Having problems with Sun Express?

+90 232 444 0797 (International)
+44 203 499 8570 (United Kingdom)
+43 820 898 797 (Austria)
+32 28 085 946 (Belgium)
+45 78 772 825 (Denmark)
+31 208 110 777 (Netherlands)
+41 900 444 797 (Switzerland)
Yenigöl Mah. Nergiz Sok. № 84 PK, Muratpaşa
Antalya
Turkey - TR-07230

Complaints & Reviews

theft/ irresponsibility

My name is Beste Sarıtaş.
I visited my aunt in Düsseldorf from 25.10.2019 to 29.10.2019.

On 26.10.2019 I have bought a Chanel bag for €2.800. On 29.10.2019, I have shown the bag to German police in Tax Free area, got the stamp on invoice to get the tax back. Moreover, the red Chanel bag was in a black box wrapped in a black sheath with its certificate next to it and a white ribbon around the box. (My reservation number: D5ZW8K). With the XQ959 flight of Sunexpress at 14:55 from Düsseldorf, I came to İzmir with two red luggages. The plane landed at 20:30 (18:30 German time) with local time. I took my luggages and left the airport with my own car parked in autopark area. On the way home, I remembered that I had closed the expansion zipper before I left my aunts' house in Düsseldorf and it was opened when I took the luggage. I pulled to the gas station and opened my luggage to find ribbon, sheath and certificate left in my luggage. My bag and its box were taken. I called the police and they asked me to directly come to İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport police office, and I got there as soon as possible. I have written this to Sunexpress customer service. I have also filed criminal complaint with Turkish Police and German police. The only answer I got from Sunexpress is that "I SHOULDN'T BE CARRYING SOMETHING WORTH MORE THAN €300". Noone called or contacted me from the airlines other then this mentioned mail.
I ask my losses to be compensated fully. I will not stop until then.
Because this didn't only harm me financiallly but also mentally. Going through this much stress alone, without the support of airlines...
HOW irresponsible can an Airline be? Sunexpress is making a great example of this and more.
On 22.11.2019 they also lied to my travel agency that nothing came out from the search in Düsseldorf. I was in Düsseldorf from 21-24/11/2019. On my return date 24.11.2019, I fied my complaint in the airport and the police in the airport said its the first time they hear such thing.
HOW can an airline responsible lie to the customer?
CAN THEY GET RID OF COMPLAINTS LIKE THIS?

denied boarding fault of airline

i was asked not to board a flight from Bodrum to London Luton because an air hostess was sick and the plane could not carry all the passengers scheduled to fly an alternate flight was provided 2 days later from Antalaya which didnt suit my schedule and i refused to travel from bodrum to antalaya by bus !
Length Of Delay: DeniedBoarding
Departure Airport: BJV
Arrival Airport: LTN
Date of Travel: 06/10/2019
Airline: SunExpress
Flight Number: XQ632
Booking Ref: KPA6N6
Customer Name: hakeem adegoke (DOB 16/12/1970)
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Telephone: [protected],
Address: po box35099, , NW1 1JN

check in at luton airport

I have arrived to check in line 40 minutes ago and lune moved only about 4 metres. I still have 30 people in front of me and around 60 at the back. It os such a long queue that I have never seen. People really upset and there is not enough people to check in and three working are under pressure. Sum Express managers needs to sort this out. I tried to call their customer service and also it has no clue what is happening and no intention to help. I will make sure no friends used Sun Express, you have no idea how to start customer service and need to learn long way to get repeat customers

complaint

Bonjour, Nous avons voyagé avec votre compagnie le 22/06 en direction de Antalya et le vol (XQ 111) a été...

delayed luggage

Never want to fly this company again. I flew from Vancouver to Turkey and unfortunately for the last connection my Lufthansa flight was operated by this airline. On my vacation, they left my luggage in Germany! Even though I was closely monitoring and talking to them ! I was not the only one, including myself 10 other people's luggage got delayed.

Company's customer service is unprofessional and not reliable. I have submitted my urgent expenses due to 3 days delayed luggage! Which arrive later than they informed and midnight! Company hasn't responded my request even though it says 7 business days response time in their email.

Their customer representative admitted that that's just a target number, it can last more than that ! It has been more than 2 weeks ! I can't imagine how many people had a problem with them and it is causing this delay .

Never ever fly with them !

flight and airport service

Hi we have just arrived back to uk from Antalya landed at Luton flight number XQ0530 we were delayed .. They did some security checks and it delayed us, departure was meant to be at 08.40 and we didn't leave until 11.00 am when we needed the toilet the lady said we would have to go back through security! Me and my partner both suffer mental illness my partners mum who was with us suffers a heart condition and has cancer, and this has caused us a lot of suffering, we weren't told what was going on apart from suspicious activity, this made us freak out, we also needed to a drink as we were dehydrated and through stress felt sick but we were all scared to go out incase we had to stand up in the queue and go through the horrendous security and empty our bags etc, we asked if they could get us a drink, but the lady said they can't! We had run out of Turkish lira and only had sterling which we were hoping to spend on the plane and get drinks and food, so we felt ill we hadn't had a drink since 6.30 am it was then at the time 9.30am the company said the plane wasn't safe to fly that's why it's delayed, we couldn't understand why your company kept saying different things, we had to take a lot of medication to help us calm down, we felt like we were going to collapse, what will you do about this trauma and suffering caused to us, we are all not well because of this and missed our appointments we had scheduled in.
Thanks
Jessica ramadanny Rosie

mishandling of luggage

I am a recent customer flying in your airlines(XQ 988) from Izmir to Dusseldorf on the 21st of April 2019. My baggage has been damaged and the wheel of my trolley bag has been detached due to the mishandling of luggage.i have also attached a picture of my bag with this text . I was not really happy with the handling of my luggage and would really appreciate if this matter could be dealt with as soon as possible appropriately

Sun Express

website pricing

in the chapter Inspiration I look for flights to enjoy my next holiday. From all airports I see flight...

airline ticket

I currently purchased a ticket from this airline via Skyscanner and payment went through.. I didn't receive...

no information about the flight cancel

Hello, My Name is Ros- Marie Ekman and my husband's name is Mikael Norgberg. We are from Finland ...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices