JCPenney / website problem and customer service

I was missing my order when i tried to view it on the web site. I call [protected] and spoke to a representative on 1/13. She tried to help me locate my order which she could not locate in the same window I was viewing on my account, so she emailed me the order. We then tried to locate my rewards history, that was also missing. We spent over an hour doing many different steps to get my order so that i could view it. No luck! She said she would contact the IT tech about the problem and I would get an email in a couple days about this issue. I never receive any feed back. Today 1/19 I called and spoke to Essy a supervisor. She didn't have any answer as to why this was happening. She wanted to delete my account and wanted me to start over and enter all my information again. I asked why the representative I spoke to the first time told me IT tech would resolve and email me. She said, I don't know. I hit a dead end to resolve this issue and wasted over two hours now. Someone needs to resolve this web site issue.

Al