JCPenney / online orders
Placed an online order my self this morning (table lamps) .Wife looked at picture when she got home, did not like. I called customer service to cancel, waited over 20 minutes for a rep.(their wait time is outrageous), she said order is already being processed so she can't cancel.
These are being shipped by the manufacturer and have NOT been shipped yet. So now I have to wait (instead of changing the order) until they're delivered to my home and then drive to my local store to return them .I'm handicapped so that's going to be a pain in the butt.
Why doesn't JCP have an online cancellation policy good for about 12 to 24 hours ?
Now they wonder why their sales are in the toilet. Since I have to go out to return them I'll go someplace else to buy new lamps.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - window treatment
- JC Penney Company - salon 
- JC Penney Company - rude and unprofessional customer service staff 
- JC Penney Company - jcpenney furniture
- JC Penney Company - mattress