JCPenney / fun family reward program
I was told when I ordered a blanket inline in January that I would receive a $20 rebate check (which I never got because they supposedly sent it to my email). Since February they have been charging me $9.95 /month for 4 months now. I called them & said I never received my rebate & I refuse to pay the monthly charges. I also said I called several times to cancel & was still being billed. I said the whole thing was a scam...I looked it up on complaint boards & want a supervisor now. Well, this nice guy named Hassen said there was no need & he would credit my acct. for all 4 months in 3-5 days, hopefully they will
Make sure to call and complain... they WILL take it off, but only if you don't stand for it! This board made me realize I wasn't the only one being scammed!
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management 
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.
- JC Penney Company - wrongful termination