JC Penney Company / showing a product that you do not have

1 New Port Richey, FL, United States

I have purchased the Arizona Khaki Junior Pants for the last eight years from your company. However, for the past 10 months I go on the website almost daily and you show the pants but they are always out of stock. I have called customer service and they only could tell me to continue to check, get alerts for when they become available, and pick something else. You show these pants on your website but they are always out of stock. I have signed up for the alerts easily once a week and never have gotten an alert. I do not think you should show clothing or any type of product if you can not supply it. Either you have the product or take it off the website. I would like to get about 10-12 pairs of your pants. As I stated I have been a long time customer of yours and I feel like you need to tell me if you can supply the pants or not. I am wanting regular 1 Junior Black khaki pants 10-12 pairs and would like 5 of the khaki. If you can please let me know what the issue is with your product and what I should expect.
Cindy Culpepper, 8107 Meadowview Place, New Port Richey, Florida 34655, [protected]

Ci