JC Penney Company / salesperson in ladies apparel
I was told that items could be ordered if not on floor. The salesperson tried to order a size 16 Liz Claiborne black jacket for me but could not find it her on computer. She then told me that I could find same item in a size 14 in Women Plus but I could not find item. When I told her that I could not find item she should of immediately called a salesperson to where I was. This should always be done. This looked VERY bad on store. I left empty handed not taking advantage of 60% sale & will tell all of my experience.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional