Having problems with Kay Jewelers?

Kay Jewelers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 30, 2007. The latest review Wedding ring was posted on Sep 2, 2021. The latest complaint engagement ring was resolved on Aug 18, 2014. Kay Jewelers has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 271 reviews. Kay Jewelers has resolved 87 complaints.

Kay Jewelers Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kay Jewelers Customer Service. Initial Kay Jewelers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kay Jewelers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kay Jewelers. Discuss the issues you have had with Kay Jewelers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews

Kay JewelersWedding ring

I took my wedding ring to Kay's on Aug 15, 2021 and it was to be back Sept 1, 2021 now they don't know when my ring will be back. First they said a black diamond was missing and they are waiting on that I have the picture showing no diamonds were missing this was to be a simple size up. Now I'm being told they have to replace my bands or shank whatever it's called I can't get a straight answer from anyone and want to know where is my ring and why is this happening the ring was sized 1 time by Kay's and now there replacing the bands because they are to thin. Wrong I want my ring now.

Wedding ring

Jul 22, 2021

Kay Jewelers — Diamond Earrings

May 22, 2021 #[protected] I've bought two pair of earring both have given me a allergic reaction and the I...

Jul 17, 2021

Kay Jewelers — Mistreating customers

On July 17, 2021 my wife & I went into the Greenwood mall in Bowling Green, KY. I purchased her a...

Kay Jewelersconfirmation email

i purchased my girlfriend a promise ring the other day but never got a confirmation email. they took the money out of my account and I'm assuming its on its way but i have no way to track it without an order number. also I realized i made a mistake on the engraving i did but i can't cancel the order and fix it because i don't have the email. I'm not sure if this is the right spot to complain about this but figured i'd see

Kay JewelersDiamond Bracelet Breaking

I ordered a nice new Diamond Bracelet for my Fiance as I do a lot from Kay's. I ordered it on 11/19/2020. Order confirmation # [protected]

We got the bracelet but it needed to be sized. Sent it off to have it sized and it came back with missing diamonds. We sent it off again to have the diamonds replaced!

We got the bracelet back a few weeks later and the part that was resize was discolored from the about of heat put to it! We sent it off again!!

We got the bracelet back again and it was to big again!! Obviously Kay's sent a new bracelet that was not sized!! So...We sent it off again to get sized!!!

It has come back now with the same discolor as before from the heat!! It has now been sent off again!!!

At this point it has been 7 months!!! She was not able to where the bracelet for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays, Dinner events etc...

I would like the bracelet fixed and returned to us the way it is supposed to be. My Fiance loves the look of this bracelet. Also I would like on of the follow listed below if not all listed below!! I have been buying jewelry from KAY'S for a very long time and I have never had such a hard time! Make this right or will take my business somewhere who will.

-Return the bracelet to us and give a full refund
      -Give a store credit
      -Gift Cards
      -If you have any better ideas?

Stephen Satrazemis
      [protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.com

233 Racine Dr. Unit 7
      Wilmington, NC 28403

Kay JewelersPrompt help

As I have sat in a store for 45 minutes by myself the lady inside has not been able to help me because she is new and her coworker has been outside the entire time sitting on her phone on a "personal call". All I wanted was my ring to be sent out for a replacement diamond. It should have taken 3 minutes at most. This is store number 2367. I have never been this disappointed in my experience here at Kay jewelers.

Kay JewelersCredit card

I had a credit card account with Kay jewelers. Due to issues with COVID 19 I fell behind. I was contacted by a representative. I expressed why I fell behind and the reasons. I was offered a one time payment resolution that would bring my account current. I made that payment and was told everything was on track and to just make my monthly payments on time from here on out. I appreciated the help and resolved to do all I could to keep this account in great standing from here on out. I sold my prized possession, my fishing boat. I then paid the account in full. I noticed that the available balance never changed. I called in only to find out the account was involuntarily closed. I was NEVER advised that this was happening or was gonna happen. I am HIGHLY and DEDEPLY hurt that I was dealt with this way, especially after having to sell my boat as a gesture of good faith and to keep my account in good standing. I ask that MY ACCOUNT BE FULLY RESTORED as soon as possible.

Apr 02, 2021

Kay Jewelers — Bad customer service

On 4/2/2021, I went into Kay Jewelers in Clarksburg, Md to pick up a ring that I purchased. As I entered the...

Clarksburg

Kay Jewelerschain

the chain i purchased. It broke and i had send it i to be repairs. After the repairs where done the store called me and asked me to pick it up. I have tried 3 time and 3 time they are closed. I called them and was told they open at 11 am close at 1pm reopen at 3pm and closed at 7 pm. I work 7 am to 7 pm. I asked them to mail the chain back to me and was told they can not mail it I must pick it up. the first time i tried to pick it up at at 10 am, the second time was 7 pm they were closing, the third time was 2:30 pm and was told they were at lunch 1 to 3. How do I pick up the chain if they are never open . I do not have someone to cover me at all time for THEIR CONVENENCE. If this is a problem I just purchase a new chain someone where that is dependable.,
            Pat GAnn
            [protected]
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Kay Jewelersbracelet

Hello my name is Teressa Turner. I recently called customer complaint about a bracelet that I purchased back in October, It has broken on me twice ands they finally decided to replace it with a similar one. The problem is what they gave me is not real gold and I told them that, they claim it is. I only ask that you guys credit the 300 dollars back to my account or let me pick out another one. I hate to go to the media or the BBB. bit if I have to I will. my account number is [protected]. If you have any questions you can reach me at (cell)[protected]. my work number is [protected]

Mar 11, 2021

Kay Jewelers — Earings

I bought my wife a new pair of earnings not even a month ago. I asked about the backs and if I could get...

Kay JewelersLife Time warranty

My husband and I bought a bridal ring set in 2008 with a lifetime warranty. Recently one of the diamonds broke and fell off. I went to the nearest Kay Jewelry and the manager told me that I had to pay $600 dollars in order to fix my ring, with lifetime warranty it should be already covered and I should not have to pay for anything to get my ring fixed because when I bought it that is how they explained how the lifetime warranty is going to be. I have bought jewelry from Kay all my life and never had any issues with getting my jewelry fixed until now. I also explained to the manager how I wasn't always able to bring my ring in to check it because I am disabled and can't drive and due to the pandemic it is harder for me to get out, but he still said I needed to pay that amount. I just want my ring to be fixed before my 25th year wedding anniversary.

Hoping you can help me out, Thanks!

email: [protected]@gmail.com
                number: [protected]

Mar 05, 2021

Kay Jewelers — Service

Sandy at your Eastchase location in Montgomery is very rude and unwelcoming. She either needs a course on...

Dec 24, 2020

Kay Jewelers — LeVian ring

On November 6th we ordered an LeVian ring. We were told it would be there in two weeks, Called on Nov. 20th...

Dec 12, 2020

Kay Jewelers — Changing a lifetime watch battery

I went to the Kays in the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover, AL today 12/12/20 to have my lifetime watch battery...

Kay JewelersEmmy London diamond ring

I purchased an Emmy London ring on 6-1-2020 for my granddaughter from the Lexington location while in the middle of COVID because there were no stores open in my area. Not only did the ring take forever for them to size, she has had the ring for less than 6 months and the major diamond in the ring has fallen out!
                  Customer service stated 2 days ago I could receive a refund for the ring, exchange it or have it repaired.
                  I called customer service back today and suddenly now they are stating I can only exchange the ring or have it repaired!
                  No... I want my full purchase price refunded! Why would I choose another product from Kay?

Emmy London diamond ring

Dec 07, 2020

Kay Jewelers — Jewelry inspection

Hi, I wasn't aware of setting up appointments for jewelry inspection? Walked in 6 months ago, jewelry wa...

Dec 01, 2020

Kay Jewelers — Sales person ran credit for commission

I have gotten many gifts over the years from my beloved husband. My 15 year anniversary is Dec 3 and I wa...

Kay JewelersRing

I bought a ring in february, had to be sent out to get sized. Told me it would be a month, 6 months later I still haven't heard from them so I went in and asked where it was. I received attitude from the women working and it ended up showing up in march. I didn't receive a phone call telling me it had arrived and she argued with me telling me that I got a call.

Jun 30, 2020

Kay Jewelers — Lost/missing engagement ring

I turned my ring into the kays store on March 9. 2020 for repair. They gave me an estimated return date of...