JC Penney Company — online product delivery
Ordered a pair of shoes on the 17th, I checked my order status on the 25th and it stated that, my order was delivered to a Post Office in Beaumont, by UPS. To the best of my knowledge, my understanding when I chose my delivery options was that it was to be delivered by UPS to my door & If noone is home that a tag would be left on my door to inform of said delivery attempt. I called customer service & they told me to call UPS & ask what Post Office my order was delivered to. I do not appreciate having to run or call all over the city looking for merchandise I have paid for. If this is how JcPenney conducts business I think I need to cancel my account.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional