JC Penney Company / cancelled furniture order not credited on my cc card

1 Manchester, NH, United States

Hi I cancelled my furniture order because after a dozen of phone calls and being on hold for averaging 25-30 min each time no update on my furniture ETA. My issue I am having now is my order was cancelled and confirmed it However, when I am transferred to the furniture Department for authorization to credit back my credit card I am stuck on hold and then get hanged up on. I would like my credit card to be credited back accordingly and It is unfair to be charged interest on a transaction that you never received and have cancelled. The item was a bureau for $378.00 and the order was placed on November 26th. My name is Christine Nieves and contact # [protected] I would like to get this resolved asap I feel that I have been more than patient trying to remedy this matter. I am very disappointed and feel dissatisfied. I am a platinum card member in good standing and love shopping with JCPenny but may have to reconsider any future purchases. Each representative I have spoke has told me something different an apologize for the error but aren't able to fix my problem.

Ch