JC Penney Company / cancelled furniture order not credited on my cc card
Hi I cancelled my furniture order because after a dozen of phone calls and being on hold for averaging 25-30 min each time no update on my furniture ETA. My issue I am having now is my order was cancelled and confirmed it However, when I am transferred to the furniture Department for authorization to credit back my credit card I am stuck on hold and then get hanged up on. I would like my credit card to be credited back accordingly and It is unfair to be charged interest on a transaction that you never received and have cancelled. The item was a bureau for $378.00 and the order was placed on November 26th. My name is Christine Nieves and contact # [protected] I would like to get this resolved asap I feel that I have been more than patient trying to remedy this matter. I am very disappointed and feel dissatisfied. I am a platinum card member in good standing and love shopping with JCPenny but may have to reconsider any future purchases. Each representative I have spoke has told me something different an apologize for the error but aren't able to fix my problem.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenny - loss of packages
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.