Jack in the Box / customer care
While traveling I fell upon entering a Jack In The Box location. I have received nothing but the run around from the company regarding basic medical expenses. I have to complete medical treatment before they will consider my claim. I do not have the resources to pay for the medical tests that the doctor has ordered. The person handling this matter will not return my telephone calls.
It appears that the only way to get any help is to talk to an attorney. My is a simple request. My medical bills are under $100.00 at this point, but the company refuses to even talk about this matter.
If this is the way Jack In The Box treats their customers - maybe they should have fewer customers
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - offensive commercial 
- Jack in the Box - I am complaining about the hours of jack in the box!
- Jack in the Box - ribeye bleu cheese burger at this specific location.
- Jack in the Box - staff
- Jack in the Box - my debit card was charged after being told that it declined
- Jack in the Box - coupons