Jack In The Box — terrible service
This jack in the box notoriously hires illegal aliens. Everyone in cottonwood knows it, and has to make adjustments in their orders. Don't even try going thru the drive thru. You must order in spanish or you will not get your order. I have stood inside and gave my order to the girl they have running the only register and told her, point blank, that I don't want ham or cheese and she has no idea what I am talking about. The manager will come out if you are ordering anything that the girl can't point to on the menu, and then they are all pissed off about it too. You know you don't want to eat the food at that point. What I don't understand is that this is a town with plenty of college grads and teenagers, we don't lack for a work force, we have plenty of english speaking teenagers. The other fast-food and regular restaurants hire english speaking people. Why is this one "restaurant" insisting that I order my tacos or hamburgers "carne asada w/no cebellos" I think that's right anyways, since I didn't get onions last time. Why don't they insist their employees speak english instead of making us learn their language so we get our orders right?
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions
- Jack In The Box - customer service
- Jack In The Box - customer care
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service!
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - Fajita pita and chicken strips