Jack in the Boxunsanitary food service!

J Review updated:

9/12/07 Stopped at the so.Everett #8307 JIB for a supreme breakfast sandwich. A gal who had been cooking with gloves on, came to the register and waited on customers, handling money with gloves on, then turned and continued handling and serving food with the same gloves. Will not go there again if this is their normal practice.

• Updated by Robert Pinedo · May 16, 2017

I have been trying to get someone to listen to me because of the way they accused me Of lying and being a manager. I walked in for My order An didn't make sure everything was there but as soon as I got home I called immediately and was accused of lying which I was shocked, very poor workmanship

t44trgregea

grsghthtrshtrshtrsd

• Updated by reggie4523 · Oct 14, 2017

Keep your crap cold food! [censor] you!

• Updated by arismendez · Mar 05, 2018

please fix

• Updated by Davidmljr79 · May 27, 2018

Reports of a/c issues

• Updated by Jason Steen · Sep 22, 2018

I bought these coupons online and they refused to accept them. At the restaurant on 40th street in San Bernardino and they would not give me a reason why.

• Updated by Phyllis waldrop · Oct 27, 2018

I ordered something extra on the horrible ribeye burger, was charged extra and got home and it wasn't there. This happens continuously at the Texas City store. Ur store has become a terrible place for food and service.

• Updated by mcse9073 · Jul 30, 2019

Original complaint was they refused to take order in drive through 12 min to take the order . Then refused to give the tacos after paid. 34 minutes in the drive through.
    Really unbelievable

• Ca
    Carma Coleman Oct 01, 2007

Other Jack in the Box establishments in the Northwest are not clean. We ate at one in Roseburg, OR that did not have any clean tables in the whole place. And, it only had one other customer!!! I ask for a towel to wipe a table and finally someone came from behine the counter and ask which table I wanted. They wiped it, leaving a straw wrapper in the middle of the table, and returned behind the counter. Every other customer that came in during our meal had to eat at dirty tables. It was about 9 pm. We were pretty surprised but don't eat at J in the B that often.

• Sh
    sharlene crossway May 22, 2008

on thursday at 05-22-08 at 5;50 pm we picked up an order from this location store #3903 . the order was wrong and the food was very bad.it has always been your policy not to cook it until it ordered not the case here it was old burned and dried out .the childs meal was cold fries dumped in the bottom of the bag. they forgot his drink. they gave the third order wrong also . the whole experiance was awful when we called to try and fix this it only got worse from there they left the phone for 15 mins just sitting there.no one ever answered .we called back finally spoke with assistant manager kevin.his attitude was less than sincere. i love jack in the box .been a costumer may years .never had a bad burger until today .someone needs to look into this store .phone # to that store281-568-8193 thank you loyal costumer sharlene crossway

Max Jun 06, 2008

On 6/6/08 at 6:20 a.m. I ordered a large diet coke and a chicken sandwich, $3.11. I paid with a credit card. I was at the Clinton-Keith&15 fwy location in Wildomar, CA. While my food was being prepared I heard a lot of coughing in the food processing area. When I was given my food, I asked about the coughing. The lady who made my drink and handed me the sandwich said she was and had been sick. She handed me the food and gave me no receipt. I pulled around the corner and threw the food into the garbage. I had not gone into a Jack In The Box in over 2 months and this was my first visit back. I forgot why I stopped going since it was my favorite fast food. I was quickly reminded. I tried to submit this complaint to Jack in the Box on line. Their system would not process the complaint because the confirmation code would not work after over 20 attempts. That's why I'm posting it here.

• Al
    Al J. Wallace Sep 01, 2008

I have written to Jack in the Box on 2 other ocassions about how filthy their establishment is when I see how some employees work. Visiting a drive thru in Florissant, MO at 5:43 am on 8/28/08, the one employee was mopping the floor and cooking. He was alone and was cooking and then grabbing the mop he mopped the floor due to a spill of some type. He put the mop down and went back to the stove to continue cooking. Never did he wash his hands or put on any gloves. Please note that he was also the employee who took my money, which, as you know is dirty. I yelled to his to return my money that I did not want the food. He said that I had already ordered and that their policy was that I had purchased the order. I told him I would write to his corporate headquarters and I left.

• Iz
    IZ Nov 10, 2008

Went to a establishedment in ontario ca off euclid this worker by the name of Maria took my order and by luck of mine turn to look at the workers and saw her scratching her nose and then getting my food how disgusting is that she was not even wearing gloves I will never go to that establishedment again.

• Ro
    Rob Nov 24, 2008

Tried to eat at the Eureka, CA Jack In The Box on November 24, 2008: I ordered my food, my receipt went onto a clipboard on the counter instead of being given to me, the customer. I gathered my Coke to the table area - all eight of the open tables were filthy. I waited for 20 whole minutes, went back to the counter, asked about my order, was told that it must have been lost (HOW CAN A RESTURAUNT LOSE AN ORDER FOR FOOD?!) I was told by the manager that he would make it right. I waited another 10 minutes then left in disgust. Jack in the Box richer by $6.37 and me the poorer, hungier, and more frustrated. Not a good experience.

Sarah Nov 28, 2008

I have always loved jack in the box but the other day when I went to the 6th st location in eugene, or I received a chipotle chicken ciabatta sandwich that was RAW in the middle. My boyfriend had a bbq sirloin burger that contained rings of burnt onion skin. When I called the customer service hotline to report this serious health risk, I got an automated message saying they were closed for the holidays until Dec 1. Thankfully, I only ate about a third of the sandwich and it only made me a little queasy. If anybody gets sick from this location, i guess it better be after Dec 1.

• Cr
    Crowblog Sep 09, 2009

Recently I went through the drive-thru in Centralia, Washington. After getting my order wrong on the little screen provided, I was assured that would be fixed (in heavily accented English).
    Well, as you might guess, I drove off with the original incorrect order, which I didn't discover until I tried to eat it - chorizo - urggh. One bite and a bit of sharp BONE in the chorizo thing damaged the inside of my mouth, my gums are still sore after a week.. there won't be a next time, but if so, I'll want any breakfast foods filleted. Tossed the rest out to some crows, hope they were able to eat it safely. Never again, Jack.

maeve4414 Aug 09, 2010

On Saturday, August 7, 2010 I visited my local Jack In the Box at 815 East Vista Way, Vista, CA 92084-5237

I have been going to Jack in the Box since I was a kid and never had anything bad happen so when my boyfriend and I were hungry Saturday we thought a hamburger sounded great. I ordered the Jumbo Jack combo and my boyfriend ordered the sourdough jack both with seasoned curly fries and a drink. We came home and ate our food, my boyfriend felt fine no problem. But 20 minutes after I finished eating I felt sick and at first I thought it was grease from the fries but this was way worse I felt like I had to throw up. I hate throwing up so I talked myself out of it for ten more minutes and ended up throwing up my whole meal. I felt sick the remainder of the night into the next day. Thanks to Jack in the Box my weekend was ruined and I foolishly paid them to make me sick. I will never eat there again!

• Pa
    Paul Philpott Aug 15, 2018

I've filled this out a couple of times. Getting upset. You're not actually acting like you want information. You don't take phone calls and complaints. Very upset. You have a homeless situation that affects our neighborhood. Your past manager Fay Bagay was more responsible.
    Call me. Help us. Do something positive.
    Paul Philpott
    808-348-5255

• Cl
    Claudis Aug 15, 2018

Im being going to jack in the box 3 times for this past month and all my orders have given to me wrong. Very dissapointed.

• Ru
    Rudyh Aug 15, 2018

I have a complaint regarding the 24 hours till midnight schedule they have up on the restaurant . I was told dat there were no workers only one at the register and said he couldn't do both things . Being at the register and making the food. Restaurant located
    On the corner of boranda and Sanborn .

• Mi
    Mike Denning Aug 15, 2018

The EBT machine has been broken for weeks. And the employees are nasty about it when I pull out my ebt card. I feel belittled everytime I went in. So I don't go to that location and hence why I'm upset enough to complain about it. They have 2 signs up saying it's broke, and it has been weeks now. It is GD ridiculous!

• Mi
    Michael R 03 Aug 15, 2018

Went to jack in the box off of folsom Blvd at 12am... sat in line and waited an hour just to get the wrong order..
    I ordered egg rolls and ended up with churros. Bad part about it the lady at the window never have me a receipt.

• Me
    Melmusgrove Aug 15, 2018

On of the workers threatens a shift manager

• Ty
    Tyler1665 Aug 20, 2018

In Clovis, CA on Herndon and Fowler. I received a breakfast sandwich with actual PAINT CHIPS inside of it. Utterly ridiculous and disgusting. I am seriously never going back to this establishment and I hope to god none of the rest of you go to any of their restaurants. This has got to be my worst food establishment experience I have ever received.

• Ar
    arismendez Aug 20, 2018

In the last two week I have gone to this location and there is never no secret sauce they never order it I am so mad it ruins my food and the supervisor and the rest of the staff they don't care I was so angry but from now on im going to ask for secret sauce then order. please call me 213 699-7471 thank you or 323 944-8776 my name is Irene

• Li
    Lisa stuckey Aug 20, 2018

Went to the jack in the box in liberty Texas the employees are very rude we had to walk out the service was terrible.until the employee that was rude is gone we will never eat there again.

Sandrarivera Aug 20, 2018

I order 20 tacos and the cashier add 40 . I tell her just want 20 total. When I pay her. I said sorry .she close the window and dont said nothing Ignored. Her name is TASIAM. TEL JACK IN THE BOX 8323281917. JIB# 669. Sunday 25 2018 . 9:19 am.

• Ti
    Tiffany Richard Aug 20, 2018

Noone is working but someone is here. 😈 cars are driving off noone is taking orders but there is someone in there. What is going on?

• Re
    Rebecca18 Aug 20, 2018

I went to Jack in the box San Marcos TEXAS tonight at2:27 the food was disgusting!meat was dry and burnt! Fries were raw! I want my money back or my food cooked by someone else! I tried calling the restaurant but no Answer! I spent 31:11 in this Food! I need someone to get back to me fast!

• Ab
    abigailcarpinteyro Aug 20, 2018

The food was okay when I consumed it. However, I woke 3 or 4 times to use the restroom started vomiting and having stomach problems. I am still not able to go back to work because are worse. Now, I feel weak. I am writing this because after consuming your food at your i'm not able to go to work which has effected me. Since, i live alone.

• Ca
    CABennett Aug 20, 2018

Cindy Bennett 704-839-35661 5/20/18 date of order 9:04 pm JIB#6847 drive thru #183 There was a mouse in the chocolate shake that my granddaughters drank from. Went to store and they offered me another shake or refund. I accepted refund.
    They didn't even apologize. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks. MOUSE IN SHAKE

• Ro
    Ronaldyamashita Aug 21, 2018

5/29/2018 430 am. I bought 6 breakfast jack sandwiches and one loaded breakfast. But one sandwich had mold in the bun. I didnt eat the rest just in case there is more mold.

• Da
    Davidmljr79 Aug 21, 2018

The air conditioning was apparently out of service. We couldn't enjoy our meal from sweeting. I addressed the cashier about the issue. At which i was directing to coustomer service. Im just curious if they reported having a/c issues

• Da
    David Feliciano Bagi Aug 21, 2018

Very disrespectful slow on food not caring for people waiting to long in the Drive-Thru letting them wait just to keep them waiting.
    Cold tacos. Overall very disrespectful management!!!

• Jd
    jd/22 Aug 28, 2018

jack in the box in moses lake, wa I went to order the teriyaki bowl and was told no white rice we were out, I told the lady your running a special and you cant keep up with your rice and she couldn't even give me an answer this store is always out of white rice, and part is we drove 20 miles from home just to have their special

• Al
    Alexandria Gonzales Aug 29, 2018

I would like to explain on the phone can someone please call me my telephone number is 619-343-9212 thank you very much.

• Ms
    M.Stairs Sep 01, 2018

Store located @ 27th Ave & Camelback Rd.
    Phoenix, Arizona

1 Bacon Ultimate CB. $6.19 +tax
    Ex Pickles

Bottom of receipt says: 433259
    JFBK05

Attempted to call store for over an hour but got busy signal every time.
    (602) 249-0170

• Sy
    Syde Sep 01, 2018

I gave my order and received someone else's.
    Went back to tell them and recieved the order I asked for but it was so sloppy, it was nothing but a huge mess I couldnt even hold together. I was incredibly upset with the food product and the employee who handed it back.

• Bb
    B. Beau Sep 02, 2018

I saw on TV this morning that you're now involved with Snoop Dog.
    It's appalling to think someone who once was being tried for Murder
    and makes Music Videos shooting the President of the United States
    is now your push to sell products. SICK !

• Ri
    Richiier Sep 10, 2018

I went in today ask for a combo. Jumbo cheese burger with bacon, when I opened the burger when I was about to eat it there was no cheese and no bacon and I got charged for it. I would like for a reimbursement or get another meal.

• Ju
    Juliet Williams Sep 10, 2018

The egg on the breakfast supreme was GREEN and the person argue that it was fresh. Every time I go to this jack in the box in Houston, on Walter Rd the Food is BAD, PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE TO COME AND CHECK THE FOOD AND CLEAN INVIROMENT

• Re
    reggie4523 Sep 10, 2018

Keep your cold fucking fries! If you can't serve me hot food them close your doors. I am sick of getting cold fries. Cook them to order whatever you have to do but stop serving me cold fucking fries.. Im am tired of paying for shit I have to throw out.

fuck you!

Keep your crap food

ANDubbs Sep 18, 2018

Ordered 21$ worht of food. 14 tacos with no lettuce and extra cheese, a number 2 burger meat and cheese only and 2 drinks. Not only did it take 30+ min with no one in line, they gave me the wrong burger with everything on it, and the tacos were only 10 with lettuce and no cheese. When i called them they said sorry and hung up on me

May Flores Sep 18, 2018

I pulled up to the drive thru jack in the box on cooper st .. I know this location is open 24/7 and I got no response from the drive thru. So if your sales are low it's because employees are NOT taking orders

• Ti
    Tina44 Sep 18, 2018

2814599949. The manager is rude. They didn't fix my food. The crew members was trying to help. And she went off on them. She need to be replace with someone with a friendly attitude.

• Ri
    Ricky Goodwin Sep 18, 2018

Everytime I go to Jack In The Box on Rufe Snow in Watauga Texas to order a Chicken Teriyaki Bowl they seem to never have rice, Your commercial says you have bowls great where the hell is your rice?

• Ve
    Veronicazavarce Sep 18, 2018

Hola. Fui a comprar comida al jack in the box woodinville y la cajera me dijo que fuera a la ventana y me explico que me iba a vender la comida pero tenía que esperar un poco porque estaba sola y no tenía cocinero y yo contesté que no tenía mucho tiempo que había Salido a mi lunch.

• Horrible slow service. I can't believe even after calling the store njothing was done.