[Resolved] Intelius - Int*idprotect Mntr Svc / unauthorized charges
If you do a background check on someone through Intelius.com you will start getting unauthorized charges on your credit card. One in particular from INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC. They indicate it is something you signed up for and it isn't. I also started to receive unauthorized charges on my card for CLKBANK.com after using Intelius. It is a company you want to stay away from.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Feb 24, 2010
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
Clickbank is an entirely separate company, you may want to contact them as well if you are seeing additional charges.
More Intelius - Int*idprotect Mntr Svc Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising